Naruto: Ninja Generation V. 3.0.1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

User Control Panel

Latest topics
» ~The Lighthouse~
Rika Di Kouseitan'i (Done) EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:50 pm by Kai T. Kouseitan'i

» Uchiha Kenzurai
Rika Di Kouseitan'i (Done) EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:12 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» The Uminooya Clan
Rika Di Kouseitan'i (Done) EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:14 am by Jasui

» Ryoku Kousei
Rika Di Kouseitan'i (Done) EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:53 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Kousei Clan
Rika Di Kouseitan'i (Done) EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:49 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Twin Blaze Swords Kattakana
Rika Di Kouseitan'i (Done) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:36 am by shotty11

» Sankaku Uminooya
Rika Di Kouseitan'i (Done) EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:01 pm by Ami

» Recruitment Keiri
Rika Di Kouseitan'i (Done) EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:17 pm by Vladamir Keiri

» Aizen Levisdeus
Rika Di Kouseitan'i (Done) EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:13 pm by Aizen Levisdeus

Top posters
Somatsu Kenkaku (335)
Rika Di Kouseitan'i (Done) Vote_lcapRika Di Kouseitan'i (Done) Voting_barRika Di Kouseitan'i (Done) Vote_rcap 
Kaito Daichi (223)
Rika Di Kouseitan'i (Done) Vote_lcapRika Di Kouseitan'i (Done) Voting_barRika Di Kouseitan'i (Done) Vote_rcap 
Kai T. Kouseitan'i (216)
NG Admin (203)
Sorrow Fuuma (193)
Ami (140)
Rock Kouseitan'i (131)
Komi Yononoke (130)
Kasai Odoriko (111)
Chisoku Nejime (71)

Copyright
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software

NG Copyright

Powered by:

Special thanks go out to:

• © 2009 MC Inc.

• © 2009 Emmanuel Edwards (Forum & Design)
  • © 2009 Michael Woodham (Information)
  • © 2009 Zak Cvitkovic (Graphics)

• Rika Di Kouseitan'i (Done)

2 posters

Go down

Rika Di Kouseitan'i (Done) Empty Rika Di Kouseitan'i (Done)

Post by Rika Di Kouseitan'i Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:44 am

GENERAL INFO

Name: Rika Diva Kouseitan'i

Height: 4'7
    Weight: 85 pounds

Ninja ID: (Academy Student)

Village: Blank

Element: Suiton, Raiton

Ninja Type: Tai. Expert

BIO

A baby was born into a unknown village about but into a loving and protected family. She was given the name of Rika Di Kouseitan'i, one of the famous clan of the Kouseitan'i. Her parents were Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i, her daddy and Tenshi Sendo Kouseitan'i, her mommy. She was grow up during her childhood as a little hyper-active girl but a heart for Taijutsu ways. During her child hood life she would sit close to the ninja academy school and just watch the taijutsu class practice their techniques. She wanted to go to the academy school but her parents wouldn't let her at a young age of 7.

So as the next few years past she would sit over and over again at the ninja academy watching them. Until that day of age 11 when her parents, Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i and Tenshi Sendo Kouseitan'i finally told her some great news. They told her that she was going to be allow to join the ninja academy. That day she yelp in excitement and hug her parents tightly, she was finally going to be able to go to the shinobi ways.

So she quickly pack and waited for the next day when her parents would take her to the ninja academy. On the day that they took her she look about seeing everything up more closer this day. From that day forward though, she was given a new path, a new way towards her future. That day she started her shinobi path and look forward to every day of learning.

Description: Rika Di Kouseitan'i has a average thin body with a roundish face and baby blue eyes. Her hair is a average long wavy baby blue color that comes to her shoulders. One of her outfits that she wears is a black and hot pink shirt with a blue ruffle skirt. She has navy blue clogs on with her outfit. She wears black sunglasses on the top of her head with a silver star necklace on her neck. Her hair is left down with this outfit.

Another one of her outfits that Rika Di Kouseitan'i wears is a light baby blue shirt that is sleeveless with white shorts. She has black tennis shoes on with this outfit. She wears light blue lip gloss on her face and wears her hair up in a pony tail...

Personality:

Hanging with her friends
    When Rika Di Kouseitan'i is around friends, she'll act like a laidback girl, but a little on the hyper-active side. She likes to do things with her friends whether it is playing around with weapons or having fun spars. Even pillow fights she'll do with her friends, she doesn't care as long as it is fun and enjoyable. But she'll keep her cool and make sure no one gets hurt while playing around.

Training
    When she is training Rika Di Kouseitan'i is a well behave girl. She'll do anything the teacher tells her to do but with a open mind. She likes to train hard and when studying from books she pays attention in a serious manner. She doesn't want to ever miss anything in training so she'll always be on time.

Battle-field
    When Rika Di Kouseitan'i is in battle, it is an all time serious attitude. She won't let nothing get the best of her, unless it is someone she cares deeply for who gets in the way. If that happens she ends up only being able to use defense jutsu's till the person is out of her way. She doesn't care if she lose's just knowing it'll make her strong and will keep calm about it. If she wins then be expecting some jumping around to happen for she loves to win.

OTHER INFO

Family:

Spoiler:

Sensei: None

Students: None

Team: None

Weaknesses:

• Average bad at math.
    • Can't handle Genjutsu too well
    • Average bad agility

Strengths:

• Good Endurance
    • Strong Willpower
    • Good open-minded

Jutsu:

Bloodline: Kouseitan'i Clan

RP Sample:

Rika Di Kouseitan'i was walking along one rainy day with a umbrella in her hands towards the market. She was headed there that day to buy some writing supplies she needed at the ninja academy. As she walk there she would look around sighing, it was a bad day to be out but she needed the supplies or else she wouldn't have anything to write with to complete her assignments she needed to do.

She would try to cheer herself up through while stomping in a puddle of water as she pause at a stop sign. She would look left and right before crossing towards the market which was across the street. As she arrives at the market she would look up suddenly seeing the rain disappear and the sunlight start trying to shine through the light gray clouds in the sky. She would smile then and jump around a bit before she walk inside to buy her supplies.

Rika Di Kouseitan'i

Ninja Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Rika Di Kouseitan'i (Done) Empty Re: Rika Di Kouseitan'i (Done)

Post by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:50 pm

Approved, welcome to the ninja academy
    Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
    Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
    Administrator
    Administrator

Ninja Rep : 3

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum