Naruto: Ninja Generation V. 3.0.1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

User Control Panel

Latest topics
» ~The Lighthouse~
Koori Mizore EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:50 pm by Kai T. Kouseitan'i

» Uchiha Kenzurai
Koori Mizore EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:12 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» The Uminooya Clan
Koori Mizore EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:14 am by Jasui

» Ryoku Kousei
Koori Mizore EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:53 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Kousei Clan
Koori Mizore EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:49 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Twin Blaze Swords Kattakana
Koori Mizore EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:36 am by shotty11

» Sankaku Uminooya
Koori Mizore EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:01 pm by Ami

» Recruitment Keiri
Koori Mizore EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:17 pm by Vladamir Keiri

» Aizen Levisdeus
Koori Mizore EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:13 pm by Aizen Levisdeus

Top posters
Somatsu Kenkaku (335)
Koori Mizore Vote_lcapKoori Mizore Voting_barKoori Mizore Vote_rcap 
Kaito Daichi (223)
Kai T. Kouseitan'i (216)
NG Admin (203)
Sorrow Fuuma (193)
Ami (140)
Rock Kouseitan'i (131)
Komi Yononoke (130)
Kasai Odoriko (111)
Chisoku Nejime (71)

Copyright
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software

NG Copyright

Powered by:

Special thanks go out to:

• © 2009 MC Inc.

• © 2009 Emmanuel Edwards (Forum & Design)
  • © 2009 Michael Woodham (Information)
  • © 2009 Zak Cvitkovic (Graphics)

• Koori Mizore

Go down

Koori Mizore Empty Koori Mizore

GENERAL INFO

Name: Koori Mizore

Height: 5'0 Feet
    Weight: 70 pounds

Ninja ID: N/A

Village: N/A

Element: Liquid Nitrogen

Ninja Type: Nin. Expert

BIO

Koori was born in the land of snow, he grew up loved by his father and mother untill they were hiking up in the mountains. koori was 6 when this happen, he was walking behind them when an avalanche happen and swept them both off, the mother died on contact but the father grip on koori's face, his left side while koori was holding on the the tree, the father finnaly died i the struggle but koori's face was scared for life, he was lost for many years and lived on the mountain untill he was 12. He went and applied for the academy student training, He met others friends in his training and they all ask about the scar on his face, he told them and they never bother again. Every night he still trains while hes thinking about his mum and his dad, and why he had to to lose them so soon.

Description:Koori Mizore Allen-Walker-dgray-man-686893_420_600
    He is very small and has snow white hair, his skin is the normal color but his eyes are like ice a pale blue which are extremely pircing which make many people not want to look at him, he also has a scar from left down down to his cheek, it was there from his father, he wears a black and white hood cloak to keep him warm when hes around people but when hes not he wars no tops, because he loves the cold. he has long sandle boots up to his knees and arm protecters up to his elbows which protect him in close combat.

Personality: Koori is a cold person to be around with, he dosent like to talk much, and never lets his happy side out, but sometimes his mood can change when he thinks about his past alot which makes him angry, he dont really care when it comes to girls, he treats everyone like a enemy which is his downfall to when they want to help. He also uses warm smiles to decive people and if he finds people he likes which is rare he would bond with them but still keep his distance.

OTHER INFO

Family: Dead

Sensei: N/A

Students: N/A

Team: N/A

Weaknesses: Strenght is below normal, Easily wounded, Over thinks, Past Changes his mood in Battle.

Strengths: Very good swimmer, Very agile, Very Sharp Senses, Can out think most people, Can think of a plan on the spot.

Jutsu:

Bloodline: Ice Soul

RP Sample:

Koori was walking through the woods as it was cold and snowing like always and the wind came at full force, Koori was showing no signs of being cold for he was use to it. He looked back at the village centre he just came from and followed his walk and came out the centre into a snowy plain spot not far from the woods, it was time for him to do his daily training to keep him in shape physically and mentally. Koori looked at the sky as it was white and dark grey like it was going to rain, maybe because it was evening he was thinking, but whatever the time was he had to fit his training. He walked into the middle of the snowy plains and stood there meditating slowly and calmly thinking of many things that happen in the past but clear his mind completely so it wouldn’t distract him from training. After a good 30 minutes the young boy opened his eyes and went into doing 1000 push ups, he counted it in his head so it wouldn’t stop his breathing methods, not long after that koori finished his first set of training and was going to perform his second set. He lay on his back and as he did that the snow stuck to his back because of the sweat, he did a quick set of 1000 sit ups and then just laid on the ground, he didn’t want to rush anything because he had all the time in the world. Koori then stood up and gave a small grunt before he placed his hands behind his head to perform 1000 squats, he also counted in his head for koori it was normal. After the strength training he just did, it was time for him to work on his fighting styles, he then gave a stretch as he looked at the sky for 5 minutes and zoned out before he regained focus.

Koori did 1000 high kicks in the air which was followed by the other leg 1000 more which was a workout for now, he then did 2000 punches in the air at a high rate, the sweat from koori's face was dripping because of the workout even though the area was still cold and there was no water to cool him down. He then walked to the trees and found a huge tree bigger then the rest, he thought he could do training on that so he tried his kicks again on the tree which was 1000 again then he used the other leg which he kept hitting on the same spot so it made a dent in the tree. He gave another 2000 punches on the tree and gave it a huge dent, bigger then the ones the kick done. Koori sat down on the snowy grass and took a few deep breaths before he stood up and gave a few barrage of combos in all directions he did this for an hour and a half, this was nearly a days workout for him but there was still some more he had to do. The sky was now dark and from the cold it turned colder and windy, all this placed koori in a mood to meditate, so he sat down and crossed his arms as he closed his eyes and focused hard on the surrounds finding where all the living creatures where are around him. The wind blew hard but koori kept mediating not thinking about how cold his body was but training his mental mind, after a good hour koori slowly came out of this trance and stood up.
    Koori Mizore
    Koori Mizore

Ninja Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Koori Mizore :: Comments

Ayame Kouhei

Post Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:29 pm by Ayame Kouhei

I don't get the element, but its explain in your clan and I reckon its okay....
    Approved

Back to top Go down