Naruto: Ninja Generation V. 3.0.1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

User Control Panel

Latest topics
» ~The Lighthouse~
Lost at the lighthouse EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:50 pm by Kai T. Kouseitan'i

» Uchiha Kenzurai
Lost at the lighthouse EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:12 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» The Uminooya Clan
Lost at the lighthouse EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:14 am by Jasui

» Ryoku Kousei
Lost at the lighthouse EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:53 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Kousei Clan
Lost at the lighthouse EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:49 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Twin Blaze Swords Kattakana
Lost at the lighthouse EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:36 am by shotty11

» Sankaku Uminooya
Lost at the lighthouse EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:01 pm by Ami

» Recruitment Keiri
Lost at the lighthouse EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:17 pm by Vladamir Keiri

» Aizen Levisdeus
Lost at the lighthouse EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:13 pm by Aizen Levisdeus

Top posters
Somatsu Kenkaku (335)
Lost at the lighthouse Vote_lcapLost at the lighthouse Voting_barLost at the lighthouse Vote_rcap 
Kaito Daichi (223)
Lost at the lighthouse Vote_lcapLost at the lighthouse Voting_barLost at the lighthouse Vote_rcap 
Kai T. Kouseitan'i (216)
NG Admin (203)
Sorrow Fuuma (193)
Ami (140)
Rock Kouseitan'i (131)
Komi Yononoke (130)
Kasai Odoriko (111)
Chisoku Nejime (71)

Copyright
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software

NG Copyright

Powered by:

Special thanks go out to:

• © 2009 MC Inc.

• © 2009 Emmanuel Edwards (Forum & Design)
  • © 2009 Michael Woodham (Information)
  • © 2009 Zak Cvitkovic (Graphics)

• Lost at the lighthouse

3 posters

Go down

Lost at the lighthouse Empty Lost at the lighthouse

Post by Ami Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:36 pm

Ami scrunched her nose up, having returned to the railing outside the lighthouse once again. crossing her sleeveless arms under what appeared to be a short yellow cape. She sighed. It was the fourth time she'd gotten lost. Partially because the first place she'd been to was the lighthouse, where her map had been blown away. She wondered why something that was suppose to help guide, seemed to aid in her lostness.
    Ami
    Ami

Ninja Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Lost at the lighthouse Empty Re: Lost at the lighthouse

Post by Reido Ryoushi Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:48 pm

Walking by the ocean water he smelled the fresh salt water as the water moved the shore. Seeing a lighthouse he ran towards it to go into it and see if the new group of people had arrived for the Ninja Academy, after all it was going to start soon and they would have to come sooner or later.

Reaching the lighthouse he went in it and looked around seeing no one in it he was bored, for he had never met a friend on this island and it was going to be his first year here so he was partially excited. Looking down near the sand he saw a young girl, rather attractive wanting to see where this would take him he went down to greet her.

Rushing towards her he tapped her shoulder. "Hello, my name is O die R. I'm just joking it's Reido, Reido Ryoushi. What brings you here, you look sorta lost." Looking at her smiling
    Reido Ryoushi
    Reido Ryoushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:06 pm

Ami turned around feeling the tap on her shoulder, and listened as the strange boy introduced himself. Her eyebrow twitched upwards at the terrible joke, but noticed she should probably reply since he was still smiling at her.

"Yeah I'm sorta lost, my map flew away so I'm just hangin' here, I could find my way if I wanted to." She stated matter of factly, though not actually sure she could.

"'sides," She said crossing her arms. "It's nice out here" ignoring the fact it's freezing! She added mentally.

"It's not like I need to go to the academy right away right?" She added with her still crossed arms, It wasn't meant to be a proper question, but she had been worrying about it so she tried to sneak it in as if she already knew about it.
    Ami
    Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Reido Ryoushi Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:11 pm

"So you like the cold?" He said realizing it was cold and he would usually be heading to his dorm, but there was something unique, different about this girl, he felt he would see her more than once n his life time. "Well Where did you originate from before you came to Grain?" His objective was to learn more about this girl for he may be acquainted with her.
    Reido Ryoushi
    Reido Ryoushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:19 pm

"Yeah, l-love the cold." She said, shivering as the wind attacked her again. luckily having her arms crossed she was still pretty warm.

"I came from the Sun Country, I havn't met anyone else from there yet though, Or any students for that matter..." She looked him up and down trying to judge if he was a student as well before guessing that he wasn't.

"Where is the academy anyway?"
    Ami
    Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Reido Ryoushi Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:31 pm

"I'll show you follow me!" Without waiting for her to make another comment he began to head towards the school where the school was, being one oft he few here he knew the map, sort of for he always traveled around.

As a few minutes passed they both got there. It was quite mepty in the halls however a few teachers were doing work in their classrooms before school started that way they would not have to worry, while others were the last-minute-thing type. "Well why did you want to come here." He said seeing no point.
    Reido Ryoushi
    Reido Ryoushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasui Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:37 pm

Jasui appeared behind a turn in one of the hall ways. He noticed the young kids. Short, though had the appearance of small shinobi. He knew they were first years at the academy basically by appearance. Noticing this he knew his mission would be easy. The monk had told him to find any new years and greet them, and these are the first he found. He knew he had to show off for these two, one a girl one a boy. So he was going to act, cool.
    He threw down a smoke bomb towards the middle of him and them, he than ran and than as the smoke dispersed he was next to them.
    "Hey." He said sizing up both of them. "What's your names, my name is Jasui."

Jasui

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down