Naruto: Ninja Generation V. 3.0.1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

User Control Panel

Latest topics
» ~The Lighthouse~
Table in the Corner EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:50 pm by Kai T. Kouseitan'i

» Uchiha Kenzurai
Table in the Corner EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:12 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» The Uminooya Clan
Table in the Corner EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:14 am by Jasui

» Ryoku Kousei
Table in the Corner EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:53 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Kousei Clan
Table in the Corner EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:49 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Twin Blaze Swords Kattakana
Table in the Corner EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:36 am by shotty11

» Sankaku Uminooya
Table in the Corner EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:01 pm by Ami

» Recruitment Keiri
Table in the Corner EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:17 pm by Vladamir Keiri

» Aizen Levisdeus
Table in the Corner EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:13 pm by Aizen Levisdeus

Top posters
Somatsu Kenkaku (335)
Table in the Corner Vote_lcapTable in the Corner Voting_barTable in the Corner Vote_rcap 
Kaito Daichi (223)
Table in the Corner Vote_lcapTable in the Corner Voting_barTable in the Corner Vote_rcap 
Kai T. Kouseitan'i (216)
NG Admin (203)
Sorrow Fuuma (193)
Ami (140)
Rock Kouseitan'i (131)
Komi Yononoke (130)
Kasai Odoriko (111)
Chisoku Nejime (71)

Copyright
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software

NG Copyright

Powered by:

Special thanks go out to:

• © 2009 MC Inc.

• © 2009 Emmanuel Edwards (Forum & Design)
  • © 2009 Michael Woodham (Information)
  • © 2009 Zak Cvitkovic (Graphics)

• Table in the Corner

5 posters

Go down

Table in the Corner Empty Table in the Corner

Post by Ami Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:22 am

A dark round wooden table in the corner of the room, positioned next to a small plushed red couch.

Ami sat with her feet up on the table, marking it with the mud on the bottom of her formerly blue-white trainers that had gotten mud drenched in the endless wandering around town. She'd ditched the boy who'd taken her to the academy as soon as she'd gotten there, assuming he had thought his job was over as well. She'd headed directly towards the lounge, where she could rest her legs. Ami eyes the other, obviously older students boredly, wondering what they thought of the new students.
    Ami
    Ami

Ninja Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Table in the Corner Empty Re: Table in the Corner

Post by Kaito Daichi Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:35 am

Holmes had been sitting through classes all day; he was bored, tired, and hungry. He had come to the lounge to find a modicum of peace of quiet and immediately moved over to his favorite red couch in a corner and promptly stretched his body onto the couch. A few seconds later he was completely invisible and napping. That is till some fresh meat came in and sat at the table a few feet away. Holmes snapped one eye opened as the female walked over to the table near his couch, sat down, and put her feet up on the table. He silently sat up on the couch, took out a pad of paper and a pen and wrote a quick note on it. Just as silently, Holmes got up off the couch, moved the necessary distance to be right behind the female, ripped the note off the pad with no sound, folded it, and put it on the female’s shoulder. Once she opened the note it would read, ‘Boo.’ All those actions such for a simply scare, but Holmes didn’t really care. It was raining outside and he was bored, his brother was off doing something else. Holmes waited patiently for the female to notice the note on her shoulder.
    Kaito Daichi
    Kaito Daichi
    Global Moderators
    Global Moderators

Ninja Rep : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:50 am

With the sudden appearance of random note paper on her shoulder Ami stiffened, watching it with wide eyes before picking it up slowly with her left hand. Pulling it up to eye level she jerked backwards slightly, as the ghost paper thing read "boo!"

Looking around comically, at a speed which made her head look like it had the ability to reverse it's position in less than a second, Ami glanced over the entire room, and seeing nothing strange she looked back down at the paper with a confused expression on her face. She then narrowed her eyes at it and glanced around again, before taking a pen from her pocket and writing in large untidy writing on the blank side of the note paper "Rawrz!" before slamming it down loudly on the table in front of her and putting her feet up again.
    Ami
    Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito Daichi Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:21 am

His movement caused him to appear sitting in the chair opposite of the female. Holmes threw another not at the female, which went along the lines, ‘Please remove your feet from the table.’ Such a note might lead to a conflict which might end up as a spar at the most or a heated argument through notes at least. Holmes stared out at the window as he waited for the female to reply, it was still raining… His mind sighed in boredom. Stagnation was a common occurrence for Holmes, not enough problems that kept him occupied for long and boredom soon sets in and if the boredom stayed there for too long Holmes would slip into a depression for weeks until a new problem was found to be solved. As such this was an attempt to stave off that depression for the moment, an effort of a magnitude greater then holding the world on your shoulders then trying to scratch an itch on your nose.
    Kaito Daichi
    Kaito Daichi
    Global Moderators
    Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai T. Kouseitan'i Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:59 am

Kai, who had been sitting at his desk playing with a fake kunai and some paper, could not hold in his boredom. There was a female in the corner of the room, reading a paper, a perfect chance to escape the situation he was in. He rose from his seat, dropping the kunai on the wooden desk and made his way to the girl. Once reaching her desk, he greeted her. “Hello fellow Academy Student. My name is Kai...What’s your name?” He had smiled, hoping to start conversing with the girl in an attempt to make a friend, since the only friend Kai had was his older brother Aloide. His smile started to fade away, he wasn’t an expert at greeting others and befriending with others…..He was sort of a novice. Something had then caught Kai’s attention. His nose had twitched; it was picking up a smell that was in the area. The girl wasn’t the only one around the desk. Kai started looking around, confused, maybe his nose had been deceiving him, maybe not……”I’m sorry but something….Ehhhh….was bothering my nose.”
    Kai T. Kouseitan'i
    Kai T. Kouseitan'i
    Administrator
    Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:15 am

Ami carefully brought her legs down off the table while looking up at the boy who'd introduced himself shyly. "I'm Ami?" She said looking from side to side, and then glancing down at the paper again. "This is gonna sounds weird but have you seen any floating note pads around nya?" She asked while leaning over the back of the couch checking for any notepad ghosts.

She then turned to eye the boy carefully, wondering whether he had been the one who'd been sending the strange paper, he was a ninja after all, and you could never rule out a ninjas abilities, what with all the weird historical events in the world. Plus he was an older student, and wasn't it like tradition everywhere to mess with the niewbies?

Ami then leaned in very far across the table glaring through slits at the boy, propping her small body up with the use of the table and her arms. She stayed silent for a second before raising a finger to point at his face and shouting "I'm on to you ghost notepad-man!"
    Ami
    Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito Daichi Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:51 pm

His eyes caught sight of another student coming over, male this time, a distinct resemblance to various other students. This male was named Kai Kouseitan’i, an unremarkable ninja with a remarkable clan, according to the file which I read. It seemed the administration here was pretty lax here with their files on students. Of course it could all be a test to see how good of a ninja you are, to see if you can sneak in and sneak out without being caught. Of course the dean here, some monk whom I have never heard about, no doubts no I was there. Holmes sighed as he reflected on that encounter with the old monk. He was invisible in a hallway, just observing the flow of traffic of the other students, when the dean came walking down the hallway his hands clasped behind his back. The old man actually nodded his head at Holmes in greeting who was invisible in the corner. That old man is scary.

Holmes went back to the current situation when the female leaned over the table, pointed a finger at Kai, and shouted out that she was on to some ghost notepad man. Holmes silently sighed and shifted his body around a little bit and became visible in the chair across from the female. Within full view he took out his notepad and wrote, “Afternoon.” Ripping it off, he folded it and tossed it at the female. Now to see what would happen, Kai seemed to have caught a whiff of Holmes, so it was unnecessary to stay invisible for any longer.
    Kaito Daichi
    Kaito Daichi
    Global Moderators
    Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:25 pm

Returning to the same table as yesterday Ami sighed and put her feet up, before looking both ways around herself, sighing again and putting her feet on the carpeted floor. She'd rather not encounter the boy from yesterday again. She scratched at a spot behind her ear for a second, and looked around again. Though it was probably pointless to look around for someone who can be invisible.

After the invisi-boy decided to show himself with a weird she'd jerked back in shock and stared wide eyed for a full 10 seconds with her mouth open. She'd then crossed her arms, pouted and with a "Hmph!" Left the room.

leaning back into the cushion of the couch she looked around the room again. Wondering how many other new students were about who still had no clue what to do with their day off. Though most of them still probably had money. Ami had spent a large sum of the money she'd brought, which wasn't exactly extremely large in the first place, on a hotel room because she'd failed to find the dorms. Sighing she took out the new issue of her magazine and began to read.
    Ami
    Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:30 pm

Ghost had been sitting in a corner observing the students around him when something caught his attention. A young female with red hair, clearly surprised. Her mouth was open almost as if she was going to drool, then shortly after the red-head left the room. He turned to the direction which the girl had been staring only to spot a young student which he recognized. He got up from the chair he had been sitting on only a moment ago and made his way over to the student, he moved swiftly without a sound through the crowd of students. Ghost stopped in front of the person as he wrote down something on a note and handed it to the student. “Afternoon”

Last edited by Ghost on Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ghost
    Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reido Ryoushi Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:36 pm

JUst arriving at the lounge Reido was bored and had nothing to do. For he had been blown off by this red-head but he didn't really care. For he was just going to relax until open house came. As he got by a love seat he laid down as he slowly began to daze off to sleep. ZZZZ.....
    Reido Ryoushi
    Reido Ryoushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:18 pm

“Reido, wake up!” he used his telepathic ability to speak to his twin without actually talking. He gazed at his twin that now was sleeping on the couch. He would turn to try spot his lazy twin when he noticed that red-head had come back and now was sitting by the same table. He would write something on a note as he made his way to the person sitting at the table.
    as he got up to the table, he would drop the note on her nose to get her attention. "Hello"
    Ghost
    Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reido Ryoushi Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:02 pm

Awakened by his brothers telepathic voice he got up and looked around. He saw many people, his brother for one, the redhead who ditched him, and a monk. For he decided it was rather boring due to the fact they were all for some reason crowded by some table he decided he would head out to eat, before he had a feeling he was going to be forced to before he could train.
    Reido Ryoushi
    Reido Ryoushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai T. Kouseitan'i Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:51 pm

The girl, who had jumped out of her seat and pointed at Kai, had freaked him out. There were enough weirdoes in the school, and Kai did not want anything to do with them. ”What in God’s name? Ghost notepad-man??” He slowly started backing away from the female. It was best to return to his seat and continue toying with his kunai, or at least that was what Kai thought. ”Well…..I have to return to my desk now.” Slowly beginning to walk away from the girl, Kai caught sight of a young boy who had suddenly appeared in a seat in front of the girl. ”When did he? It must have been some technique that he can perform.” After mumbling something to himself and observing the boy, Kai walked over to his seat, sliding right onto the chair and resting his head on the desk. ”I’ve had too much for today. I think I need to take a little nap…” Just like that, Kai closed both of his eyes, entering a relaxed state and dwelling off into the world of sleep.
    Kai T. Kouseitan'i
    Kai T. Kouseitan'i
    Administrator
    Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:58 am

The red-hair seemed to ignore him so he decided to leave her table, as he left he felt as if he was being watched. He turned around spotting a young boy with gray hair, clearly a member of the kouseitan’I, Ghost gazed at the student who now was taking a nap. He would begin to move towards the door with steps that did not make a single sound.
    Ghost
    Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai T. Kouseitan'i Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:42 pm

After a few minutes of napping, the boy started to awaken. He had let out a yawn, lifting his head from the desk that he had been resting on. ”Ho-how long was I sleeping for?” Kai noticed that some of the children that had been in the classroom before were now gone. Feeling that he would be an oddball if he didn’t do the same, he rose from his seat and made his way out the classroom, thinking that class had ended. Just before fully sliding the classroom door open, Kai realized that he had left his kunai on the desk. ”My kunai!!” The kunai was so much of a valuable item to Kai; it was probably because it was given to him by his mother who had long been deceased. With that, the boy hurried to the desk and picked up his little kunai, running out the door soon after.
    Kai T. Kouseitan'i
    Kai T. Kouseitan'i
    Administrator
    Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down