Naruto: Ninja Generation V. 3.0.1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

User Control Panel

Latest topics
» ~The Lighthouse~
Strolling Down the Boardwalk EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:50 pm by Kai T. Kouseitan'i

» Uchiha Kenzurai
Strolling Down the Boardwalk EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:12 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» The Uminooya Clan
Strolling Down the Boardwalk EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:14 am by Jasui

» Ryoku Kousei
Strolling Down the Boardwalk EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:53 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Kousei Clan
Strolling Down the Boardwalk EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:49 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Twin Blaze Swords Kattakana
Strolling Down the Boardwalk EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:36 am by shotty11

» Sankaku Uminooya
Strolling Down the Boardwalk EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:01 pm by Ami

» Recruitment Keiri
Strolling Down the Boardwalk EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:17 pm by Vladamir Keiri

» Aizen Levisdeus
Strolling Down the Boardwalk EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:13 pm by Aizen Levisdeus

Top posters
Somatsu Kenkaku (335)
Strolling Down the Boardwalk Vote_lcapStrolling Down the Boardwalk Voting_barStrolling Down the Boardwalk Vote_rcap 
Kaito Daichi (223)
Strolling Down the Boardwalk Vote_lcapStrolling Down the Boardwalk Voting_barStrolling Down the Boardwalk Vote_rcap 
Kai T. Kouseitan'i (216)
NG Admin (203)
Sorrow Fuuma (193)
Ami (140)
Rock Kouseitan'i (131)
Komi Yononoke (130)
Kasai Odoriko (111)
Chisoku Nejime (71)

Copyright
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software

NG Copyright