Naruto: Ninja Generation V. 3.0.1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

User Control Panel

Latest topics
» ~The Lighthouse~
Kai Kouseitan'i [Done] EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:50 pm by Kai T. Kouseitan'i

» Uchiha Kenzurai
Kai Kouseitan'i [Done] EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:12 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» The Uminooya Clan
Kai Kouseitan'i [Done] EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:14 am by Jasui

» Ryoku Kousei
Kai Kouseitan'i [Done] EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:53 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Kousei Clan
Kai Kouseitan'i [Done] EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:49 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Twin Blaze Swords Kattakana
Kai Kouseitan'i [Done] EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:36 am by shotty11

» Sankaku Uminooya
Kai Kouseitan'i [Done] EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:01 pm by Ami

» Recruitment Keiri
Kai Kouseitan'i [Done] EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:17 pm by Vladamir Keiri

» Aizen Levisdeus
Kai Kouseitan'i [Done] EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:13 pm by Aizen Levisdeus

Top posters
Somatsu Kenkaku (335)
Kai Kouseitan'i [Done] Vote_lcapKai Kouseitan'i [Done] Voting_barKai Kouseitan'i [Done] Vote_rcap 
Kaito Daichi (223)
Kai Kouseitan'i [Done] Vote_lcapKai Kouseitan'i [Done] Voting_barKai Kouseitan'i [Done] Vote_rcap 
Kai T. Kouseitan'i (216)
NG Admin (203)
Sorrow Fuuma (193)
Ami (140)
Rock Kouseitan'i (131)
Komi Yononoke (130)
Kasai Odoriko (111)
Chisoku Nejime (71)

Copyright
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software

NG Copyright

Powered by:

Special thanks go out to:

• © 2009 MC Inc.

• © 2009 Emmanuel Edwards (Forum & Design)
  • © 2009 Michael Woodham (Information)
  • © 2009 Zak Cvitkovic (Graphics)

• Kai Kouseitan'i [Done]

4 posters

Go down

Kai Kouseitan'i [Done] Empty Kai Kouseitan'i [Done]

Post by Kai T. Kouseitan'i Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:59 pm

GENERAL INFO

Name: Kouseitan'i Kai

Height: 5'7
    Weight: 104lb

Ninja ID: 3249-368C-LJ2D-3SAS

Village: Yamigukare

Element Katon

BIO Kai Kouseitan'i is one of the children of Emanyeru Kouseitan'i and Tenshi Sendo. Kai grew up being a strong child,taking on many challenges and fighting many shinobi. At the age of four Kai had been abandoned and was isolated from his clan. He traveled to numerous villages and cities searching for his parents. When Kai turned six he had started his Shinobi path,learning the art of ninjutsu and being introduced to his Wind element by Nagato Fuuma,otherwise known as Pein. Kai had resided in the Rain Village for years and became Genin at the age of nine. Kai dedicated his life to ninjutsu and trained hard every day. One day Kai had decided to go out to find his family.

He traveled for days and came to a path that led to the Sacred Mountain,Mt.Tentou. Little did Kai know that a great Shinobi had been training with his child on the peak of Mt.Tentou. Kai heard clashes of elemental attacks from his cave,so he decided to check it out one day. Kai's curiosity had gotten Kai into trouble,for he had trespassed onto forbidden lands. The great shinobi had fought Kai and had beaten him easily. But thats when the Shinobi realized that Kai was his son,yes,the Geat Shinobi was none other than,Emanyeru Kouseitan'i. The child was Aloide Kouseitan'i,Kai's elder brother.The three traveled back to the Element Village,Emanyeru's village and home.Kai had been trained in the arts of Shinobi and achieved great power.

Kai had lived with his father and brothers for about a year until a great war broke out in the Element.Some of the villagers opposed Emanyeru and wanted total control of the village,thus causing a civil war.Emanyeru had sent his children to their mother for their well being,they would be safe with Hayataro.After another year passed,the war was over and the great leader of the Element prevailed and defeated the rebellion.Kai was a shinobi of the Moon with his brothers Obito and Aloide.They served under Hayataro and the other superiors of the village.The Kouseitan'i was one of the strongest in his village.But as Kai grew older,he grew more tired of the village,leaving to join his father as he established the Village Hidden in the Darkness after Suna's defeat.

After creating Yamigakure,within the time period of a year or so,Kai had become one of the five,most skillful shinobi of the village along with his older brother Obito.The two had dominated the other shinobi in the village and lived to become legends.Once the Kouseitan'i had become thirteen,he had become an elite Genin,working as a personal guard for Emanyeru Kouseitan'i.As months passed,the one village that was Yamigukare started to expand itself.Soon,the Shadow Knight Empire would be created with Yamigukare as the birth place.

Finally,a conflict arose between Swamp and Darkness,triggering a small war.The two villages went at it,resulting in the destruction of Valley and the death of both Emanyeru Kouseitan'i and Sendohiru Uchiha.Kai was appointed second in command of the massive Empire while his father was gone.

Description: The young Kouseitan'i was born the 18th of April.Standing at six foot four and weighing about one hundred and seventy pounds,this young man is known to be the chosen heir.His hair is a pure black color and his eyes are a dark brown that would turn crimson at some points.His choice of fashion is a white short sleeve with an open collar.A black cloak is wrapped around Kai's waist and held there by a bow.

Personality: Kai Kouseitan'i is a person with a stern type personality. He’s very level headed in everything he does and looks down upon idol enjoyments,the only things in life worth doing are a persons true goals, In his eyes fooling around is the sign a weakling coward, wasting time with idol conveinces are for those who lack the pashion and possibly the courage to become stronger.His main goal is to become stronger and increase his strength through that process.The Kouseitan'i does not show fear when faced power he shows will to not bend or break to exceed what is in his path.

OTHER INFO

Family:

Emanyeru Kouseitan'i [Father] Tenshi Kouseitan'i [Mother] Obito Kouseitan'i [Brother] Kyoko Kouseitan'i [Sister] Akane Kouseitan'i [Sister] Rock Kouseitan'i [Uncle]

Sensei: -

Students: -

Team: -

Weaknesses: Kai's depends on his sense of smell when it is needed most.By catching onto the scent of other objects,he would be able to find the location of that object.But his nose is very sensitive and his scent could be disrupted easily if it is damaged.Without his ability to catch the scent of other objects,Kai would be lost during battle.Another weakness would be how he spares the lives of women.One thing about Kai is that he can never hurt a female,even if she is the enemy.He doesn't have the power to kill a female and this is something he needs to fix because he might end up sparring someone who will kill him right there.

Strengths: Kai Kouseitan'i's physical strength is something one needs to watch out for.Due to the denomic blood within him,Kai can easily overpower normal shinobi.He can crush boulders with a kick and god knows what he can do if he puts power into his punches.Another strength of Kai is that he can easily intimidate a person just with a simple stare.He can induce fear only with eye contact.

Jutsu: [Next Post]

Bloodline: Kouseitan'i - Element Manipulation-

RP Sample:

Darkness flooded the Shadow Knight Empire as the massive army,working under the Crimson Darkness,prepared for a battle that would shake the world.A hooded figure would be seen walking at the front line."Are you ready men!?!?" screamed the hooded character.The soldiers would raise their weapons and cheer,beginning to storm down the hill side and clash with the rebellion.Bodies would drop every few minutes,leaving Kai amazed at how the humans battle.The Kouseitan'i would begin walking down the hillside,ignoring the number of corpses and the foul stench of all the blood drowning the soil."Pathetic.....truly pathetic.You insects disgust me."said Kai.The Shadow Knight army started to drive through the rebels and reach the main camp of the enemies.

"They are getting closer lord Hiyeyashu!!!" screamed one of the rebel peasants.Fear had hit the opposing force as the son of Emanyeru Kouseitan'i came into view.The Shadow Knights follow up behind the six foot four shinobi."Hmmmm...if this Kouseitan'i succeeds in bringing back our intel,all hope will be lost in defeating the cursed Empire." said Lord Hiyeyashu.The military leader sighed to himself."Takuza!" ,yelled Lord Hiyeyashu."Y-yes my lord?" replied an officer of the rebellion."I want you to bring the intel to the Grain country.It will be safe there...."Kai was getting closer and closer by the second and he had a serious look on his face.Some of the rebels started to flee from the battle site,leaving Lord Hiyeyashu and his officers behind."Lets get out of here!" screamed a peasant as he ran in the opposite direction of The Shadow Knight army."Cowards!!!!" screamed the Lord,witnessing an act of cowardness.He closed his eyes,preparing for his fate.A number of thoughts passed through Hiyeyashu's mind.He opened his eyes only to see Kai standing directly infront of him."You have failed Hiyeyashu." said Kai with a smirk on his face.

The Knights standing around Kai started to laugh at the sight of the mutilated rebel officers on the floor."Your little slave dropped this."said Kai as he waved the intel infront of Hiyeyashu's face."You-you Demon!!" screamed Hiyeyashu while drawing hsi Katana."Yes,yes....im quiet aware of that fact." said Kai calmly as he drew his Houmori ten times faster than Hiyeyashu.The blade would cut right across the armor and flesh of the Rebel Lord,cutting him in half.The Kouseitan'i would sheath his blade and smile.The blood of the officers and the Lord still on his clothing and face."Our work here is done.Bring this to my father."

Last edited by Kai Kouseitan'i on Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:42 pm; edited 15 times in total
    Kai T. Kouseitan'i
    Kai T. Kouseitan'i
    Administrator
    Administrator

Ninja Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Kai Kouseitan'i [Done] Empty Re: Kai Kouseitan'i [Done]

Post by Kai T. Kouseitan'i Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:31 pm

Jutsu:

Fire Jutsu:

Spoiler:

Lightning Jutsu:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kai Kouseitan'i on Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:30 pm; edited 11 times in total
    Kai T. Kouseitan'i
    Kai T. Kouseitan'i
    Administrator
    Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Komi Yononoke Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:10 pm

You have too many elements.
    Komi Yononoke
    Komi Yononoke
    Administrator
    Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai T. Kouseitan'i Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:48 pm

Dark Jutsu:

Spoiler:

Basic Jutsu:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kai Kouseitan'i on Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:59 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Kai T. Kouseitan'i
    Kai T. Kouseitan'i
    Administrator
    Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Komi Yononoke Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:50 pm

There is no S-rank and you need chakra/stamina/health stats for your jutsu.
    Komi Yononoke
    Komi Yononoke
    Administrator
    Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai T. Kouseitan'i Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:56 pm

S-Rank jutsu or in Rank?
    Kai T. Kouseitan'i
    Kai T. Kouseitan'i
    Administrator
    Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai T. Kouseitan'i Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:49 pm

Transformation: While in this state,Youkai will surround Kai and start to burn the flesh off of his body.He will let the dormant denomic power take over and aid him in the battle.Kai has complete control of this form but when anger gets the best of him,the beast will let out a great rage and keep Kai from taking over.He obtained this power from his fathers blood.In the last form he will transform into a house sized Kitsune.

Appearance: Kai's Youkai form has a similar appearance to the Kyuubi when it's forming.Since the denomic energy is from Emanyeru's parent,a Kitsune,the beast resembles a fox.There are about twelve tails in total when Kai is at the last stage of the Youkai transformation.He will have fur and the Youkai will not show on the outside.

Spoiler:

-Appearance but w/o the bones.

Techniques:

Youkai Bakuha - Spectre Blast
    Chakra/Stamina Drain: 50%
    Damage: 100+%
    Range: Close (0m ~ 5m) Mid (5m ~ 10m) Far (10m ~ 15+m)
    Type: Attack
    Youkai Bakuha is a technique utalized by Kai Kouseitan'i while in his Youkai Kitsune form.He will store some of his Youkai into his mouth and fuse it with his chakra.This will form an orb right in his mouth.The orb will emit black lightning and will release a beam of the compressed chakra and Youkai.This blast has enough power to destroy sections of villages.
    Kai T. Kouseitan'i
    Kai T. Kouseitan'i
    Administrator
    Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Somatsu Kenkaku Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:48 pm

Approved, though A-Rank in a village is called Jounin if you would please make that change before i move and lock this.
    Somatsu Kenkaku
    Somatsu Kenkaku
    Somatsu/Admin
    Somatsu/Admin

Ninja Rep : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai T. Kouseitan'i Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:50 pm

Edited
    Kai T. Kouseitan'i
    Kai T. Kouseitan'i
    Administrator
    Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NG Admin Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:54 pm

i dont see a description, personality, or RP sample kai.
    NG Admin
    NG Admin
    Owner
    Owner

Location : Hidden in the Darkness and Shadows of my inner mind

https://ninja-gen3.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by NG Admin Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:44 am

Length: Pretty decent length but i'm almost certain you wont post that much in the forum so try and pace yourself especially when training. 8/10

Quality: Pretty good quality, just learn how to tie in descriptive sentences. Its something i see everywhere with young writers they tend to separate the main clause and the descriptive clause and thats a big no no. Try to use more conjunctions and transition words in your sample. 8/10

Description: As i said with another user, you need more description. Every action needs to be followed with a good description. Don't just describe the landscape, describe how your character feels, how he's acting, how he stands, the person reading your post should be able to visualize whats going on. 7/10

POV: Pretty good with the POV. Though remember that third person is different from first. When in third person try to make it like a story without it being too long. 9/10

32/40 80% C+

Good job. Be sure to work on what i noted however and you'll be doing great work in no time.

*Approved at genin ~ Emanyeru A. Kouseitan'i
    NG Admin
    NG Admin
    Owner
    Owner

Location : Hidden in the Darkness and Shadows of my inner mind

https://ninja-gen3.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content