Naruto: Ninja Generation V. 3.0.1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

User Control Panel

Latest topics
» ~The Lighthouse~
Satoshi Namikaze EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:50 pm by Kai T. Kouseitan'i

» Uchiha Kenzurai
Satoshi Namikaze EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:12 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» The Uminooya Clan
Satoshi Namikaze EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:14 am by Jasui

» Ryoku Kousei
Satoshi Namikaze EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:53 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Kousei Clan
Satoshi Namikaze EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:49 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Twin Blaze Swords Kattakana
Satoshi Namikaze EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:36 am by shotty11

» Sankaku Uminooya
Satoshi Namikaze EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:01 pm by Ami

» Recruitment Keiri
Satoshi Namikaze EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:17 pm by Vladamir Keiri

» Aizen Levisdeus
Satoshi Namikaze EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:13 pm by Aizen Levisdeus

Top posters
Somatsu Kenkaku (335)
Satoshi Namikaze Vote_lcapSatoshi Namikaze Voting_barSatoshi Namikaze Vote_rcap 
Kaito Daichi (223)
Kai T. Kouseitan'i (216)
NG Admin (203)
Sorrow Fuuma (193)
Ami (140)
Rock Kouseitan'i (131)
Komi Yononoke (130)
Kasai Odoriko (111)
Chisoku Nejime (71)

Copyright
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software

NG Copyright

Powered by:

Special thanks go out to:

• © 2009 MC Inc.

• © 2009 Emmanuel Edwards (Forum & Design)
  • © 2009 Michael Woodham (Information)
  • © 2009 Zak Cvitkovic (Graphics)

• Satoshi Namikaze

4 posters

Go down

Satoshi Namikaze Empty Satoshi Namikaze

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:55 am

GENERAL INFO

Name: Satoshi Namikaze

Height: 1.74m
    Weight: 65kg.

Ninja ID: Ex: 7413-987G-LW8J-1MAU

Village: Sawagakure no Sato

Element: Wind,Water,Lightning

BIO Second Post

Description: Satoshi is an average tall sturdily built man with a very spiky blonde hair which makes him resemble and gains attention in the public not the best idea for an assassin, his headband is on his forehead like most ninjas and is dressed in a normal jounin vest and uniform and packed with a few weapon packs around. Another note of his appearance which makes him peak out more is due to his blue eyes which are very rare feature in the ninja world and he is described as handsome by ladies.

Personality: His personaly may differ it depends if he's surrounded by friends or is he in his village he is very cheerfull and happy and always grinning but he has his ninja personality too he never hesistates to kill threats to him,his friends, and his village, he doesn't pretty much chit chat with his opponents unless they are his sparring friends and prefers killing quickly.

OTHER INFO

Family: No one.

Sensei: Myself and the Kage.

Students: None yet.

Team: None yet.

Weaknesses: Too much loyality, relationships, his Village.

Strengths: His teleporation abilities, Endurance (mental and physical), Huge Chakra pool, Intelligence,Stamina

Jutsu: Second Post

Bloodline: The Namikaze is a family which became famous when the Fourth Hokage Minato Namikaze sealed away the Nine tail fox and thus all his family members, cousins and uncles due to him being a lone child went to his tomb and received a messag with scrolls so they can form the Namikaze Family a ninja family that would carry on his name and his legacy because his son Naruto gained the Uzumaki family name because of Minato's true and deep love to his lover Kushina, Minato was not at all selfish. The family grateful went away from the Leaf village to master his arts so they can not be found and killed by others for their secrets. Soon enough the small family had known his seals and his abilities to teleport and soon as they became open to the known world they were all peaceful and joined the Konoha village and stayed there until they became smaller in size and smaller until all died from sickness or K.I.A but there was one boy that had a direct relation to Naruto and to Minato, that kid was Satoshi, the Hokage entrusted the boy the scrolls and seals of the Namikaze clan and defended the boy from selfish powerhungry bastards with his life. The Namikazes can use teleporation without dying because of their genes, no the genes didn't allow teleportation but it made the body and brain survive teleportation.

RP Sample:
    A smoke rose from where the last Rasenshuriken landed and covered the battlefield...Satoshi panted once as he frowned at the situation they were. It was the Swamp-Darkness country resulting after the total annihiliation of Valley, Swamp as a village that could challenge any other was to be taken down by the other main force - Darkness, which of fear of Swamp's strength and the pact they made with Valley made them invade the dangerous lands of the Marsh Country at full alert this dangerous place was home to the Swamp nin and was very hard for other people.

Satoshi looked where the smoke soon was about to disappear revealing many sillhoutes as kunais flew to his position he easily evaded them and tossed some more of his special kunais, his comrades were dead and he was taking one front all by himself while Sorrow was taking another front all by himself. People said that Darkness Kage- Emanyeru Kouseitan'i had already reached the Kage office and was fighting Sendohiru but that bothered Satoshi since he didn't know if it was true or wrong and no bird message told him.

As a new barrage of kunais and shurikens flew from the opponents side, the Yellow flash disappeared and started wrecking havoc slaying without any mercy the ninjas that were so many that even Satoshi didn't believe it and so much destructin was laid that the environment where they were fighting no longer resembled a marsh that kept many living creatures alive rather then a pile of junk and dead bodies and a river of blood.
    RASENGAN, Satoshi striked a pile of ninjas with one huge rasengan he made and disappearerd from his position and took down the others.

He eventually returned to his previous position shaking hand and slightly panting watching as even more ninjas were heading this way and he could feel they had reinforcements from other fronts it seems one front had fallen, Satoshi knew it couldn't be Sorrow's. The yellow flash acted quickly enough to dispose of the current ninjas and soon the reinforcements appeared but before they did Satoshi had set up many traps along the place and many fell into the simple traps while others survived they paniced because every single of their ninja here was slain and when they charged towards the dead bodies infront of them on top of the pile of dead bodies stood a famous figure, The Yellow Flash Satoshi Namikaze. The Darkness ninja were out of speech and soon out of throats which were cut swiftly by the teleporting ninja.

The jounin and looked around as he felt a strong aura coming slowly out of the trees, Satoshi focused at there and then a young figure with strange clothing appeared wen the figure went nearer Satoshi could see very well what he was facing...a Kouseitan'i.

The marks on his white robe showed he was one of the higher main branch Kouseitan'is that wasn't the best choice fate could come up with the jounin keeped himself collected and without a doubt he would rush towards his opponent anytime soon and yes he did. Satoshi appeared right behind the Kouseitan'i sending out a rasengan towards his opponent's back to one hit kill him but the Kouseitan'i disappeared in a flash instead a huge beyond hte limits of a fireball headed towards Satoshi using his Suiton as third element he sent out a huge wave of water to wash it out but it seemed his third element wasn't so good controlled.

The Kouseitan'i had a smirk on his face as he had defeated the yellow flash seeing the fireball disappearing after it went through where the Namikaze was standing and suddenly the enemy could feel cold steel to his neck.
    "...Die..." Satoshi would say as he pulled the kunai towards the throat of the Kouseitan'i who poofed and right behind him at lightning speed a flaming ball in the hands of the rushing from behind Kouseitan'i who was heading towards the vurnable Satoshi with great speed.

The Namikaze sighed as he thought what he was going to use needed a good amount of chakra he didn't want to waste time as troops of the Darkness village were moving faster towards Swamp since Satoshi was being held tight and equally by a strong opponent he charged two wind rasengan at both hands and rushed towards the laughing Kouseitan'i and right before they could clash...
    "Fool, you are wind I am fire..!!!" The Opponent yelled out optimistic of victory when suddenly from behind a clone of Satoshi with twin wind rasengans would smack the power jutsus right from behind while from above the real Satoshi all sweaten up would crash down the other two rasengans annihiliating his opponent completely.

Satoshi stood as the smoke passed and panted.
    "This was troublesome...but I can't let more time to be wasted on the wind I need to return back and help my comrades." He said as he left the tragic battlefield where many lives were lost at the sake of one totally pointless war...wars...didn't bring any good...but wars were mandatory.

((I won't continue the RP sample cause people might say omg he killed a kouseitan'i so easily or something))

Last edited by Satoshi Namikaze on Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:13 pm; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Satoshi Namikaze Empty Re: Satoshi Namikaze

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:23 am

BIO
    Satoshi is a lone orphan the only that was left from the deaths of all Namikazes and he was respected because of his direct relation to Naruto and Minato Namikaze, as he become a lone child he cried at first but learned not to as that made him weak and knew that way he wouldn't cary the goal of the Namikaze to keep carrying the legacy and name of Minato. He received all the knowledge passed down generation to generation and studied every day and night and mastered it well, the Sawakage was getting old each year but Satoshi thought of him as a father and when the Sawakage died of oldness he cried for the second time in his life but for a short period, at that time when the Sawakage had died the young boy wasn't young he was a chuunin at the age of 17 and he promised to defend this village with his life like the Sawakage and dedicated all his life for the village.

~Joining the Anbu~
    Satoshi never hesitated to kill a threat to the village after the death of the Sawakage, this trait of his allowed him to be a very good ANBU member along with his teleportation abilities, at first he was a chuunin in a chuunin squad which often did missions but not many of them were assassinations and murderings and his sharp mind also made him a perfect recruit for the ANBU. He was motivated by the many friends he had at that time to take the ANBU selection exam and so he did at the age of 18 he passed it and joined an ANBU team and became soon one of it's best members and his leadership was tested in some mission and in reports he was hailed as the best of the best and soon he became a leader for a year though until he became 19 and a half he retired with a lot of medals and tropheys and respect on his back.

~What I've become...I've become a Hunter-nin~
    His merciless attitude to hostile targets made him more suited for a hunter nin, betrayers of the village put in the bingo book for missing nins from Sawagakure were what he was hunting. Their fate all ended the same....death....
    From the age of 20 till the age of 23 he served as a hunter nin who drastically lowered down the population of missing nins from his village and scared the ninjas of Sawagakure who had plans of leaving the village...To be continued below.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:38 am

The Namikaze hunter nin had mastered to a very high degree the teleporation jutsu and soon hit the top of the bingo books all over the world as the Bloody Flash and at the village he was respected a lot because he deleted threats even before they came in the village. At the age of 23 with lots of poor fates met his judgement he retires and becomes a full pledged jounin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:38 pm

so far approved

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:53 pm

E-rank Jutsus
    Spoiler:

Fuuton Jutsus
    Spoiler:

If used in a windy area all jutsus in here's chakra drain is lowered by 7%

Last edited by Satoshi Namikaze on Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:31 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:17 pm

Suiton Jutsus
    Spoiler:

If used near a water pool 8% chakra drain decreased // if Grand Waterfall Jutsu is used chakra drain is decreased by 5%

Last edited by Satoshi Namikaze on Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:25 pm

Ninja Art
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Satoshi Namikaze on Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:29 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:05 pm

Approved
    Ami
    Ami

Ninja Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:40 am

Bump, if you want me to continue the RP sample don't female dog afterwards o.o thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by NG Admin Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:06 am

lol the rank is empty. me, kaito, and kasai, will judge whether you will be an AS or Genin based on it. but finish the RP sample but don't like your pride get in the way. try to make it atleast partially believable.
    NG Admin
    NG Admin
    Owner
    Owner

Location : Hidden in the Darkness and Shadows of my inner mind

https://ninja-gen3.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:07 am

I know Eman I won't pwn him with one jutsu but still I get to defeat him I thought if I defeated him even in a hard way people would still female dog o.o I will continue it later, and what do you mean the rank is empty e.e can this dude be a NPC until I reach jounin-rank with my alt o.o?

Back to top Go down

Post by NG Admin Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:09 am

nope. only people who had any real significance in the last season will be NPC the rest of you are going back to genin since you haven't really shown up yet.
    NG Admin
    NG Admin
    Owner
    Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:12 am

lulz no significane like destroying Valley was nothing Dx ad Kaito did what again, train monks to jump o.o?

Back to top Go down

Post by NG Admin Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:27 am

Because you didn't destroy valley, sorrow did. you came in recently and really truly did absolutely nothing of value therefore you go back to genin. Kaito is the head monk meaning he can't go to genin or there will be no teacher for that sort of studies.
    NG Admin
    NG Admin
    Owner
    Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito Daichi Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:46 pm

Its called training, idiot. And I do believe I had one of the longest rp topics running as well.
    Kaito Daichi
    Kaito Daichi
    Global Moderators
    Global Moderators

Ninja Rep : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:42 pm

Gtfo don't spam my topic o.o I don't care if you had mars under your control many people on here deserve your rank more than you e.e btw you are the idiot o.o and you lack knowledge of this manga/anime o.o

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito Daichi Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:01 pm

*sigh* That is why I am a global mod *points to above statement* I may not be a person who knows everything about Naruto, but I do know how to roleplay fairly well. And since roleplay requires imagination, I tend to come up with very different characters then just plain ol', "omg I am an Uchiha I got sharingan, PWNT NOOBS!!!"
    Kaito Daichi
    Kaito Daichi
    Global Moderators
    Global Moderators

Ninja Rep : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:33 am

Bump e.e I edited stuff
    See the upper jutsus too those that I can't use are striked.

Raiton Meh element
    Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikamori Nara Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:47 pm

Length: Well it was long, almost too long. I found myself drifting off while reading from lack of detailed description and vibrant language, it was kind of bland. The severe boredom the passage inflicted lowered the grade. 6/10

Quality: Oh boy quality, well the grammar isn't that great. Punctuation was often dropped, or wrong. The passage quite frankly, bored me to death. It's all well and good that your fighting but describe your surroundings, the terrain your fighting in, the number and sizes of the enemies, the more the better. Also since your technically not supposed to be rping above a genin rank, the entire thing is impossible and your bio needs to be re-done. 2/10

Description: Well you described your moves so I can't really give you a zero here. Other than your actions everything was described rather poorly. I obtained no sense of your surroundings at all. It was almost as if I was watching a fight in a big black void, completely boring. You really need to describe everything better, to the most finite detail possible. 2/10

POV: You used 3rd person, which I suppose is the saving grace of this, I don't even think I can really call it an RP sample, it was more like a bland recollection of a battle. I still can't give you a great grade here because it was poorly executed, but it is better than your other grades. 7/10

17/40 = F
    You can be an Academy Student, you really need work with descriptions. Your profile will have to be re-done to be that of an Academy Student. No jutsu, a bio pertaining to that of an AS etc.
    Shikamori Nara
    Shikamori Nara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum