Naruto: Ninja Generation V. 3.0.1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

User Control Panel

Latest topics
» ~The Lighthouse~
Obito kouseitan'i EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:50 pm by Kai T. Kouseitan'i

» Uchiha Kenzurai
Obito kouseitan'i EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:12 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» The Uminooya Clan
Obito kouseitan'i EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:14 am by Jasui

» Ryoku Kousei
Obito kouseitan'i EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:53 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Kousei Clan
Obito kouseitan'i EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:49 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Twin Blaze Swords Kattakana
Obito kouseitan'i EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:36 am by shotty11

» Sankaku Uminooya
Obito kouseitan'i EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:01 pm by Ami

» Recruitment Keiri
Obito kouseitan'i EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:17 pm by Vladamir Keiri

» Aizen Levisdeus
Obito kouseitan'i EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:13 pm by Aizen Levisdeus

Top posters
Somatsu Kenkaku (335)
Obito kouseitan'i Vote_lcapObito kouseitan'i Voting_barObito kouseitan'i Vote_rcap 
Kaito Daichi (223)
Obito kouseitan'i Vote_lcapObito kouseitan'i Voting_barObito kouseitan'i Vote_rcap 
Kai T. Kouseitan'i (216)
NG Admin (203)
Sorrow Fuuma (193)
Ami (140)
Rock Kouseitan'i (131)
Komi Yononoke (130)
Kasai Odoriko (111)
Chisoku Nejime (71)

Copyright
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software

NG Copyright

Powered by:

Special thanks go out to:

• © 2009 MC Inc.

• © 2009 Emmanuel Edwards (Forum & Design)
  • © 2009 Michael Woodham (Information)
  • © 2009 Zak Cvitkovic (Graphics)

• Obito kouseitan'i

3 posters

Go down

Obito kouseitan'i Empty Obito kouseitan'i

Post by Obito Kouseitan'i Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:11 am

Name: Obito kouseitan'i

Height:5,8
    weight:152

Ninja ID: ???

Village: darkness

Element: wind

BIO :will be put by admin

OTHER INFO

Family: father:eman , mother:tenshi ,brother:kai

Sensei: my father and naruto after he ascends to hokage

Students: none

Team: none at the moment

Weaknesses: fear of losing family

Strengths: great strategy thinker

Jutsu:
    Kuchiyose • Raikou Kenka - Summoning • Lightning Blade Creation
    :Kuchiyose • Raikou Kenka is a Ninjutsu summoning technique utilized by placing two summoning marks on on ur wrists. From these wrists u could quickly summon multiple bladed weapons, including various forms of shuriken.

Reppushou - Gale Wind Palm
    Chakra/Stamina Drain: 9%
    Damage: 17%
    Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
    Type: Attack, Supplementary
    Fuuton • Reppushou is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. After forming the needed hand seals, user will send a strong gust of wind towards his target. When acting in conjunction with another thrown weapon, the wind can increase its power and deadliness.

Fuusajin - Dust Wind
    Chakra/Stamina Drain: 8%
    Damage: 0%
    Range: Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m) Far (10m ~ 15m)
    Type: Supplementary
    Fuuton • Fuusajin is a Ninjutsu that utilizes the wind element. Using a fan or with the correct elemental affinity, the user can blow a strong current which will cover the surrounding area in dust. This dust will serve to loosen the footing for any opponent who walks nearby.

Kaze Ya no Jutsu - Wind Arrow Technique
    Chakra/Stamina Drain: 15%
    Damage: 18%
    Type: Attack
    Fuuton • Kaze ya no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utalizing the Wind element.The user molds chakra and breathes in. He or she then blows out and an arrow made of wind is shot from the user’s mouth. The arrow cannot be blocked but it can be dodged. Since it is made out of wind the arrow is hard to see. One arrow shot at a time.

Kaze no Senbon - Needles of the Wind
    Chakra/Stamina Drain: 9%
    Damage: 15%
    Fuuton • Kaze no Senbon is a Ninjutsu technique utalizing the Wind element.The ninja gathers air with his hands and mixes it with chakra, by doing this he transforms them into sharp and deadly needles. The needles are almost invisible so it is hard for the enemies to see them. Because the needles are made of air they cannot be blocked or deflected. The only way to ensure safety is to dodge them.

Furyuu no Jutsu - Wind Dragon
    Chakra/Stamina Drain: 15%
    Damage: 20%
    Fuuton • Furyuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utalizing the Wind element.The ninja creates a dragon formed from wind. The dragon looks like a large serpent, a traditional Chinese dragon that is twenty feet long. The dragon has a red mane and the rest of his body borders light blue. The color is not distinct because the wind manipulates it from its color to transparency. The dragon can shoot Kaze Kongou from its mouth.

Name: Kaze Shouheki - Wind Barrier
    Chakra/Stamina Drain: 6%
    Damage: 12%
    Range: Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
    Type: Defense
    Fuuton • Kaze Shouheki is a Ninjutsu technique utalizing the Wind element.The user pushes wind chakra out infront of them. They mold it into a 2 meter tall, 1/2 meter thick wall of wind chakra. This is a purely defensive technique. The chakra slashes at anything that touches it, but it is a continuous drain that a genin can not hold for long.

Kaze Bunshin - Wind Clone
    Chakra/Stamina Drain: 10% per clone
    Damage: 14%
    Range: -
    Type: Supplementary
    The user forces out wind chakra and molds it into a human-like shape. Then the user molds the chakra with further detail to make it resemble them. When this clone is attacked, instead of poofing, it cuts what it touches with the unleashed wind chakra.

Kamaitachi -Cutting Whirlwind
    Chakra/Stamina Drain: 16%
    Damage: 19%
    Fuuton • Kamaitachi is a Ninjutsu technique utalizing the Wind element.The shinobi uses a fan or the correct elemental affinity to blow a concussive wind that is imbued with their Chakra. When the opponent is caught in the wind, a tornado will raise them into the air and hold them with the Chakra. The wind will then begin to cut the target like a sickle.
    Limits: Fan Type Weapon or Elemental to Fuuton.

Daitoppa - Grand Blast
    Chakra/Stamina Drain: 20%
    Damage: 20%
    Fuuton • Daitoppa is a Ninjutsu technique utalizing the Wind element.The user sends out a powerful explosion of wind, which can easily level almost an entire area. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame, making it stronger and more damaging to the target.

Kaze Gyorai no Jutsu - Wind Torpedo
    Chakra/Stamina Drain: 48%
    Damage: 30%
    Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m) Far (10m ~ 15m)
    Fuuton • Kaze Gyorai no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utalizing the Wind element.The user performs the handseals in which are needed as they take in a deep breathe filling their lungs with air. The user then expels the large amount of wind towards the opponent. This wind is shaped into that of a large torpedo the size of the opponent's head, and double sized in length. This technique is near invisible as it is launched to the opponent. The chakra filled within is compacted until the torpedo makes contact. As it makes its contact the technique shoots out the chakra in an explosive matter. This technique is capable of exploding forth in which is the same inpact as that of an exploding pouch.

Rasengan - Spiral Sphere
    Chakra/Stamina Drain: 50%
    Damage: 48%
    Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
    Fuuton • Rasengan is a Ninjutsu technique utalizing the Wind element.Rasengan was a ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young ninja Naruto years later. Like Kage Bunshin, Naruto would adopt the technique as a signature move and make it all his own. The technique is unlike other jutsu in that it does not require any handseals, it just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand which can cause much destructive impact.

Fuuryuudan no Jutsu
    Chakra/Stamina Drain: 50%
    Damage: 40%
    Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m) Far (10m ~ 15m)
    Fuuton • Fuuryuudan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utalizing the Wind element.After performing the handseals a great gust of wind is created as a great beast, a great dragon in huge like size is sent towards the opponent. The Dragon is formed, as it is launched flying towards the opponent within the distance of up to sixty meters. This creature is the size of five meters high, with the length of thirty meters. When making contact with the opponent the dragon cuts into the opponent, cutting while inside the dragon, and continues to cut the opponent as the dragon leaves the opponent. This technique is considered to be strong, as the opponent would be left with gaping wounds, non bleeding wounds for half a round before everything gushes out of the opponent as they fall dying by loss of blood and the excruciating pain. This technique is considered as a finisher

Bloodline:kouseitan'i

Last edited by Obito Kouseitan'i on Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:56 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Obito Kouseitan'i
    Obito Kouseitan'i

Ninja Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Obito kouseitan'i Empty Re: Obito kouseitan'i

Post by NG Admin Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:15 am

Birth (0)

'Light, What light such as this is so bright it blinds me...', thought Obito as he was finally birthed into the world of man, 'What are these sounds, why are they shouting...Whats wrong...why is mother crying...What happened...'. Obito pondered what was going on around him as his mother held on to his pale body to which she believed to be lifeless. His older brother, Kai, had been born normally but Obito had come out unusually pale. His father stood by his mothers side with a worried look as they watched their son move about. Then with a small weak cry their prayers were answered. To be safe Obito was placed on life support until his body had gained natural color once more.
    NG Admin
    NG Admin
    Owner
    Owner

Location : Hidden in the Darkness and Shadows of my inner mind

https://ninja-gen3.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by NG Admin Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:36 am

Early Childhood (1-5)

"Mommy! Mommy!", cried Obito as his small legs carried his light frame towards his mothers study. She smiled and picked him up as he pointed outside, "Mommy go look at what Kai, and Father are doing!" He exclaimed. She smiled and nodded before carrying him outside where they watched his father teach his older brother some of the steps to a taijutsu style he was learning. Obito watched on with observant eyes noticing every foot position and arm angle as his older brother went through the steps. He noticed his father turn towards where he and his mother were and smile before beckoning them over. His mother sat him down as shooed him towards his father before going in the house.

His father noticed early on that his son was shy however and helped him hone his skills early. However his father didn't notice that his son had the inate ability like his father to observe and copy things such as, taijutsu and kenjutsu moves. This not only cut down on training time but saved a lot of energy when it came to training him, but he also noticed his son didn't have the physical power to really make the hits count. So his father put him on a secret training regimen unbeknownst to his mother.

One night his father stood him in a seal array and smiled and said, "When i tell you to hold your breath and count to ten". And with that his father drew 5 seals on him, On his legs and arms he drew 4 resistance seals, on his key main chakra release sites he drew chakra restraint seals, on his back he drew an absolutely massive set of weight seals that could be released over time, over his heart he drew a regeneration seal that would help him regain his strength and health when he pushed chakra into it, and on both sides of his neck he drew gravity seals. Unknown to Obi as his father's last gift to him in his early childhood his father drew the center piece to his shadow gate seal on the base of his son's neck, he modified the seal so it wouldn't tamper with his son's mindset but instead draw chakra from him when his son needed it most.

With all that done his father stepped back and told Obito to kneel before stepping outside the seal array and placing his hands down on the ground. His father focused chakra into the seal and said, "Okay son, hold your breath and count to ten". With that his father began pumping chakra into the seal. Young Obito watched as the chakra spiraled inward coming closer and closer before entering his body where his palms were. He felt the insane heat of his father chakra and youkai as it entered him and also felt the power and demonic presence inside him. He could feel his other half growing and chuckling inside him as his vision whited out.

He woke up late in the afternoon and looked around. He yawned and stretched feeling that it took him longer than normal to move and shrugged thinking it had something with the seals his father put on him. He sat up and noticed more resistance but this time he felt extra weight and gravity on his body and fell back to his bed with wide eyes. He looked left and right not seeing any kind of restraints on him and tried to sit up once again. Once more he was forced back to the bed sheets by an invisible force and sighed.

He tried several times that afternoon before finally giving up, fully coated in sweat and breathing heavily he just laid there staring at the ceiling before falling back to sleep. He woke up the next morning with sore stomach and side muscles and rolled onto his side and slid one of his legs over the side of his bed. As soon as he had both legs on the floor and stood up and almost fell over from the great amount of weight and pressure on him.

He walked slowly towards the bathroom his footfalls heavy and restrained had him covered in sweat and breathing difficulty by time he reached the bathroom. He peered into the mirror to see his normally ocean blue eyes had turned dark red with a crossed slit for pupils. He cried out in surprise and slipped on the ground which was still wet from his brothers bath. He landed on the ground with a heavy thud and bit back the tears as his mother rushed into the bathroom to see what was wrong. She stared at his eyes and gasped noticing they were the same his fathers albeit slightly different. She tried to pick her son up and noticed the extra weight he had and called his father into the bathroom.

His father came into the room and knelt down beside him. He looked on worried thinking something had went wrong with the sealing when his father smiled and picked him up. "Well at least we know the sealing went correctly. Now all we have to do is train you till your eyes look almost like mine', and with that his activated his demonic blood and his eyes changed to dark orange iris with a circle in the center and one large ring surrounding it, running through the outer ring were four spurs making his eyes look almost like a target reticule. Obito stared into his fathers eyes with wonder until his father closed them and withdrew the chakra ,"Hehe dont stare to much son. Thats how i hooked your mother".

Obito blushed and smiled before hugging his father, "So papa when do we start training?" He asked. His father looked off to the side and thought about it, "As soon as you recover your strength we'll begin your training, kay son". Obito smiled and hugged his father again before drifting off to sleep once more.
    NG Admin
    NG Admin
    Owner
    Owner

Location : Hidden in the Darkness and Shadows of my inner mind

https://ninja-gen3.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai T. Kouseitan'i Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:59 pm

Approved by ~ Kai Kouseitan'i
    Kai T. Kouseitan'i