Naruto: Ninja Generation V. 3.0.1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

User Control Panel

Latest topics
» ~The Lighthouse~
Inatzu Uchiha ''Red Flash'' EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:50 pm by Kai T. Kouseitan'i

» Uchiha Kenzurai
Inatzu Uchiha ''Red Flash'' EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:12 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» The Uminooya Clan
Inatzu Uchiha ''Red Flash'' EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:14 am by Jasui

» Ryoku Kousei
Inatzu Uchiha ''Red Flash'' EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:53 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Kousei Clan
Inatzu Uchiha ''Red Flash'' EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:49 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Twin Blaze Swords Kattakana
Inatzu Uchiha ''Red Flash'' EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:36 am by shotty11

» Sankaku Uminooya
Inatzu Uchiha ''Red Flash'' EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:01 pm by Ami

» Recruitment Keiri
Inatzu Uchiha ''Red Flash'' EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:17 pm by Vladamir Keiri

» Aizen Levisdeus
Inatzu Uchiha ''Red Flash'' EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:13 pm by Aizen Levisdeus

Top posters
Somatsu Kenkaku (335)
Inatzu Uchiha ''Red Flash'' Vote_lcapInatzu Uchiha ''Red Flash'' Voting_barInatzu Uchiha ''Red Flash'' Vote_rcap 
Kaito Daichi (223)
Inatzu Uchiha ''Red Flash'' Vote_lcapInatzu Uchiha ''Red Flash'' Voting_barInatzu Uchiha ''Red Flash'' Vote_rcap 
Kai T. Kouseitan'i (216)
NG Admin (203)
Sorrow Fuuma (193)
Ami (140)
Rock Kouseitan'i (131)
Komi Yononoke (130)
Kasai Odoriko (111)
Chisoku Nejime (71)

Copyright
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software

NG Copyright

Powered by:

Special thanks go out to:

• © 2009 MC Inc.

• © 2009 Emmanuel Edwards (Forum & Design)
  • © 2009 Michael Woodham (Information)
  • © 2009 Zak Cvitkovic (Graphics)

• Inatzu Uchiha ''Red Flash''

4 posters

Go down

Inatzu Uchiha ''Red Flash'' Empty Inatzu Uchiha ''Red Flash''

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:19 pm

Name: Inatzu Samuki Uchiha ''Red Flash''

Height: 5'4
    Weight: 94lb

Ninja ID: 4273-479A-JK4F-9ZVG

Village: Swamp

Element: Fire

BIO next post

Personality: A young boy who loves to look up to dtrong uchiha's he is often very shy to girls and fear of saying the tuth.

Discription: Inatzu is a very young man that thinks one day will become the kage swamp he beleives that he also can become one of the savors of the kuro akatsuki.
    Family:
    Izuno Uchiha(younger brother)
    Kouen uchiha(Twin broter)
    Sendohiru uchiha(father)
    Manda uchiha(uncle)
    Shunsuke uchiha(uncle)

Sensei: Sendohiru Uchiha

Students: None

Team: Izuno and me soon kouen

Weaknesses: Inatzu is very shy when it comes to girls and is very scared of older woman,Cant fight in forest.

Strengths: Haves a great skill in tai jutsu and controling ninjutsu.Also can use his fire like it was mastered but its not

Jutsu:

Goukakyuu no Jutsu - Great Fireball Technique
    Chakra/Stamina Drain: 13%%
    Damage: 17%
    Ninjutsu: 15%
    Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
    Type: Attack
    Katon • Goukakyuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals, draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and them immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large sphere of flames. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it.

Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
    Chakra/Stamina Drain: 1%
    Damage: 0%
    Ninjutsu: 3%
    Range: -
    Type: Supplementary
    Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.

Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique
    Ninjutsu: 4%
    Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique
    ninjutsu: 5%
    Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

Kasai Bunshin no Jutsu - Fire Clone Technique
    Chakra/Stamina Drain: 13%
    Damage: 13%
    Ninjutsu: 14%
    Katon • Kasai Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utalizing the Fire element.The ninja will hold a handseal and create a clone, having a similar appearance to the user.When detonated or when attacked,the clone will burst,releasing flames that will expand and cause second degree burns.

Fire Dragon of Hell no jutsu
    Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
    Type: Attack
    Chakra:32%
    Damage:30%(if you have not put out the fire it will take your life 100%)
    Fire dragon of hell is a ninjutsu utlized fire technique that inatzu creates after finishing hand seals inatzu will mold a deep chakra and blast out a full formed dragon.The dragon can be flyed.Also can set his target and burn him.

Bloodline: Uchiha

Rp sample: Inatzu sat down on a tree branch, took out a kunai, And began to do hand seals.''Ok here i go its time to sine,''The merchant mumbled quietly to himself.
    ''ok first i must make sure i get this technique mastered and not one mistake can be done.''Inatzu continued''We can't expect everyone to be perfect, but it's alway good to try your best, right''? Inatzu would jump out the tree branch and he would smile.''Lets begin''Inatzu dashed in the sky, Sending a kunai at a tree branch.The kunai would be attached to a ninja wire, would place the wire on his mouth, he would with draw a fire ball trough the wire making the log go on fire.

Inatzu would land on the ground with a tired face.''Ok that was good but i must become strong im only 9 but when i grow i will be awsome,'' Inatzu would do more hand seals while Taking deep breaths.He then would place his hand sign tht was the tiger sign between his eye's that where closed, he would open his eye's''Sharingan!'' the eye's would change and Inatzu would flicker.He would appear in the clouds with 3 clones that where made out of fire, he would blast 3 fire balls that would set the training land on fire.Inatzu would land and he would be in the middle of the burning flames''Yes my eye's its perfect!''.(1 tomoe)

Last edited by Inatzu Uchiha on Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:59 pm; edited 40 times in total

Back to top Go down

Inatzu Uchiha ''Red Flash'' Empty Re: Inatzu Uchiha ''Red Flash''

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:17 am

Birth

Silence...Abnormal silence for this time of the day. It seemed almost stifling to be around this kind of silence that seemed to fill the Uchiha Household as Kubomi Kyoushu laid on the futon in the main bedroom of the estate. She cried out in her sleep breaking the silence awaking the love of her life, Sendohiru Uchiha, from his sleep. She rolled over and clutched his bed robes and mumbled something to him as his eyes widened and called for the doctor to come quickly.

She laid on a pallet of pillows and sheets as the doctor knelled before her and told her to breath deeply and push. She barely registered what he said as the medical chakra started to take effect and she felt her muscles relax. The doctor smiled as the baby was born successfully and handed him to sendohiru who cradled the small child while having a cold smile on his face. He turned his head as the doctor called out to him and mentioned something that made him arch and eyebrow.

A second gasp of pain could be heard from his wife as the head of another child a second boy was revealed showing that they had twins. Sendo held on to both of his baby boys before knelling down beside his wife and handing her one of the boys and smiled softly as she cooed at the small child. Sendo looked to the eldest who he held in his hands and noticed the boys brilliant orange, red, yellow eyes smirking as they looked similar to a flame.

"This one shall be named Kouen..." he announced as his wife named the younger baby, Inatzu, after her grandfather. The two stayed together for the rest of the night watching the children before falling aslepin the morining after.

Last edited by Inatzu Uchiha on Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:31 pm; edited 9 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito Daichi Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:07 am

Canons do not exist in this rp <.< So unfortunately you will need to edit everything related to canons.
    Kaito Daichi
    Kaito Daichi
    Global Moderators
    Global Moderators

Ninja Rep : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:37 pm

im not a canon im inatzu read the bio very well all of it and your not sendohiru to be checking my profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito Daichi Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:23 pm

I can edit your profile as well, Sendo just accepts if you are allowed to be an Uchiha. So change it... Since he hasn't decided you gets sharigan, so neither do you...
    Kaito Daichi
    Kaito Daichi
    Global Moderators
    Global Moderators

Ninja Rep : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow Fuuma Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:53 pm

your family has a major flaw in it
    shunsuke's only known sibling is his twin manda uchiha and sendohiru is shunsuke's cousin o.o i doubt this will be accepted. please stop trying to swindle your way into being a uchiha by being a relative of epic fail like proportions x.x
    Sorrow Fuuma
    Sorrow Fuuma
    Global Moderators
    Global Moderators

Ninja Rep : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:56 pm

Sarrow it was me and izuno that made this we fist combaineded are bio's see heck izuno's but if ou say that then forget it

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow Fuuma Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:59 pm

inatzu, izuno has made the same mistake
    Sorrow Fuuma
    Sorrow Fuuma
    Global Moderators
    Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:03 pm

......Damn k can i change my bio please and my father

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow Fuuma Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:06 pm

go ahead
    Sorrow Fuuma
    Sorrow Fuuma
    Global Moderators
    Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:58 pm

edited

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:34 pm

Early child life

Sendohiru would wake up very early leaving the kids in the crib while they where still asleep. Sendohiru kisses Kouen in the head and Inatzu in the head he then would smile and leave to a meeting of the Kuro Akatsuki.

Years would pass as the 2 twin would grow Inatzu would become a shy young boy and kouen a brave not scared of nobody kid. Inatzu would be throwing kunai's at a tree while Sendohiru the father would be watching, There would be a target in the middle Inatzu would set his target and fling the kunai it would go very fast but not hit the point Sendohiru would nod then smile and say ''You where very close no worry's k next kouen''. Kouen would come out of the shadows with a kunai in his finger slipping it up and down ‘‘yea dad I’m ready''.

Kouen would throw the kunai in a very fast speed and it would hit the dot, Sendohiru would be happy and smile Inatzu would run away and cry. Kouen would fallow and reach Inatzu, Kouen would place his hands on Inatzu's shoulders and say ''brother you know your very nice and you will be strong some day no worry's'' Inatzu would look up and smile'' Yea it was the wind I’m better'' Kouen would look at Inatzu and say ''Are you dumb because I’m better''.

The small child’s would fight over who was best, While Sendohiru would also be fighting with the 2 young kids mom. It started because Sendohiru came late the last night and after the fight with Sendohiru and Inatzu’s and Kouen's mom they would be finished with a relationship. The day later Inatzu would be sleeping with his father Sendohiru and kouen would be awake riding his skate's in the house mom would be awake but in the next room packing. Kouen would be finished playing and would look for mom he would see her crying in the room for the guest kouen would ask'' Mom what happen did you get hurt the medics are down stairs'' His mom would smile while crying and say ''no son I’m just going to leave your father but I’m taking you don’t worry okay. Kouen would try to go get Inatzu to leave with him but the mom would tell kouen that if he went in the room and waked up Sendohiru he would be in big trouble so kouen would say, but Inatzu he is my brother I love him.

Well sorry son we have to go, said the mother she would dash out with Kouen and take 70,000 ryo to stay good they would disappear and leave the house. Inatzu would wake with a smile and run out the room with his skates on he would skate down stairs and scream ''Bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm ready to race with you" Inatzu would not here nothing he would check in every room and he would go outside and look around and start to get scared and tear ''Brother mother!!!!!!!'' Sendohiru would help find and but nobody new where they went.

Inatzu would get mad a seek revenge on his brother for leaving him and Sendohiru and Inatzu would cry that night. 7 years went by and kouen would be in a monk academy in the marsh country.
    Inatzu would be part of a swamp ninja academy the adventure began for the 2 uchiha's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:23 pm

Older life

Inatzu would be training in the middle of a shop he would be showing his dad how he completed the fire clone techqnue when something strange happen.A big boom would be heard from the north region sendohiru would go check as he flickered , inatzu would dash and start jumping on houses to reach up to the explosion.Intazu would be looking at 7 jounin and his dad. Inatzu would look harder and harder in the smoke he would see a man with a black suit he would jump from the rock he was standing on he would spin in the air and 3 kunai's would be deflected and hit the man the man the man would fall while making a hit sound. The jounin would turn and see a man dead in the smoke they would look up and see inatzu.Inatzu would be on the tree smileing while explaining how he saw him he then returned to Academy the day and he was approved as a genin his journey was just to begin but he had a lot to finish he strated doing d rank missions and c rank missions intill his sensie and squad was killed by a roug ninja.He was a b rank missing nin inatzu then became a lonley genin.

few days would pass and he would travel to the valley there he would meet izuno his lost brother and bring him back after traveling he learned new jutsu he then became a chunnin the next year learning by his father the chidori the uchiha jutsu of death that sasuke made.

Last edited by Inatzu Uchiha on Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:33 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by NG Admin Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:51 pm

dont write down your genin arc yet because you do not know whether or not you are going to be AS or Genin.
    NG Admin
    NG Admin
    Owner
    Owner

Ninja Rep : 0
    Location : Hidden in the Darkness and Shadows of my inner mind

https://ninja-gen3.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:25 pm

(What the rp samble chuses your rank.)

Edited

Back to top Go down

Post by NG Admin Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:31 pm

exactly
    NG Admin
    NG Admin
    Owner
    Owner

Ninja Rep : 0
    Location : Hidden in the Darkness and Shadows of my inner mind

https://ninja-gen3.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:40 pm

oh ok thanks im working on it later im making a site and also i dont have time to post it know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:44 pm

edited

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:29 pm

put up rp sample

Back to top Go down

Post by shotty11 Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:19 pm

approved