Naruto: Ninja Generation V. 3.0.1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

User Control Panel

Latest topics
» ~The Lighthouse~
Salvatore Luciano, "Lucky Lou" EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:50 pm by Kai T. Kouseitan'i

» Uchiha Kenzurai
Salvatore Luciano, "Lucky Lou" EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:12 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» The Uminooya Clan
Salvatore Luciano, "Lucky Lou" EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:14 am by Jasui

» Ryoku Kousei
Salvatore Luciano, "Lucky Lou" EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:53 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Kousei Clan
Salvatore Luciano, "Lucky Lou" EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:49 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Twin Blaze Swords Kattakana
Salvatore Luciano, "Lucky Lou" EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:36 am by shotty11

» Sankaku Uminooya
Salvatore Luciano, "Lucky Lou" EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:01 pm by Ami

» Recruitment Keiri
Salvatore Luciano, "Lucky Lou" EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:17 pm by Vladamir Keiri

» Aizen Levisdeus
Salvatore Luciano, "Lucky Lou" EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:13 pm by Aizen Levisdeus

Top posters
Somatsu Kenkaku (335)
Salvatore Luciano, "Lucky Lou" Vote_lcapSalvatore Luciano, "Lucky Lou" Voting_barSalvatore Luciano, "Lucky Lou" Vote_rcap 
Kaito Daichi (223)
Salvatore Luciano, "Lucky Lou" Vote_lcapSalvatore Luciano, "Lucky Lou" Voting_barSalvatore Luciano, "Lucky Lou" Vote_rcap 
Kai T. Kouseitan'i (216)
NG Admin (203)
Sorrow Fuuma (193)
Ami (140)
Rock Kouseitan'i (131)
Komi Yononoke (130)
Kasai Odoriko (111)
Chisoku Nejime (71)

Copyright
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software

NG Copyright

Powered by:

Special thanks go out to:

• © 2009 MC Inc.

• © 2009 Emmanuel Edwards (Forum & Design)
  • © 2009 Michael Woodham (Information)
  • © 2009 Zak Cvitkovic (Graphics)

• Salvatore Luciano, "Lucky Lou"

Go down

Salvatore Luciano, "Lucky Lou" Empty Salvatore Luciano, "Lucky Lou"

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:33 pm

GENERAL INFO

Name: Salvatore Lucanio, “Lucky Lou”

Height: 6’ 5”
    Weight: 200 Lbs.

Ninja ID: None

Village: None, resides in Grain Country

Ability : He can copy anyone’s appearance and mannerism down to the letter, he just can’t copy jutsus, because he never was a student at a Ninja Academy.

BIO Salvatore was one of those kids who grew up in a family of lower middle class parents. You know the types which nations depend on, and yet treat them like dirt? Yea that was them. You could say he had a very realistic view of how society works by the age of ten; enough money can grease any wheels and is the way towards advancement in life. Salvatore saw this and felt, why in hell can’t I get into this action? Remember, he was ten at this time after working in the fields for most of his young life. He was young, strong, and had one eye set on the future and the other on the back of his head looking out for potential backstabbers.

So he started out as a messenger boy, his route consisted of the docks and through the rumored underground tunnels spread throughout Grain. Salvatore after 5 years of being the messenger boy, he knew most of the crew bosses within the Underground by sight and them he. Salvatore became a trusted friend to these criminals; delivering whatever and wherever on Grain. He was a kid you could trust with sensitive information. In the mean time Salvatore became an item of interest to a powerful mobster in Grain and was even recruited into their gang at the age of 15. The mobster was known as Gino, Gold Digger, Laruzzo; a murderer, a thief, a liar, and someone who always helped out the poor in the cities he controlled. A host of contradictions, Salvatore learned from Gino for 15 years; stealing, killing, and conning the rich in grand schemes, but Salvatore always sent money back to his old neighborhood which he received news that his parents had died. For 2 years he has built a reputation as a kind of Robin Hood among the Ninja countries.

Description: Tall and heavy with muscle, Lou has the build of an ex-heavyweight boxer. Despite his heavy appearance, Lou is very quick on his feet, since running away from the police and angry household owners is a must have ability for a thief. Lou doesn't shave very often and normally has red tinted stubble across his cheeks and chin. Green eyes and red hair complete the picture.

Personality: A quick smile is always ready, and a friendly handshake soon follows right after. This was Lou, a friendly guy anyone can find companionship with, but there is also a darkside of Lou. A cold calculating mind and a silver tongue. You are but odds to him and if Lou can lie to get away with something he will do it and you would believe that lie like the Gospel truth.

OTHER INFO

Family: None

Sensei: Gino Laruzzo

Partners: None at the moment.

Weaknesses: Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, can become greedy.

Strengths: Tailjutsu/Brawling, a criminal mastermind

Weapons: Bronze knuckles, steel sole shoes, a dozen throwing knives, a piano wire garrote, a lead pipe, a baseball bat and a long knife with serrated edges on both sides.

Bloodline: None

Rp Sample: What is it with people these days? No honor, only bragging about how they can do this and that. Blah blah blah. Such were the thoughts of Lou as he studied his next target. The next target was a mansion on the outskirts of the Village of Darkness. Lou was a thief and a mobster, stealing things to him was fun and exciting, what better reason to do something illegal? Lou had been up on the hill observing the comings and goings of the mansion for around a week and the collection of empty cans and plastic wrappings certainly agreed with that time frame. It was time to move. Lou put on his his black mask with holes for the eyes and mouth and crept down to the mansion, a shadow in the night.

Last edited by Lucky Lou on Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Salvatore Luciano, "Lucky Lou" Empty Re: Salvatore Luciano, "Lucky Lou"

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:21 pm

approved as a civilian

Back to top Go down

Salvatore Luciano, "Lucky Lou" Empty Re: Salvatore Luciano, "Lucky Lou"

Post by NG Admin Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:42 pm

Well since your a civilian. RP sample really doesn't matter so approved
    NG Admin
    NG Admin
    Owner
    Owner