Naruto: Ninja Generation V. 3.0.1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

User Control Panel

Latest topics
» ~The Lighthouse~
Fighting and Exp. System EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:50 pm by Kai T. Kouseitan'i

» Uchiha Kenzurai
Fighting and Exp. System EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:12 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» The Uminooya Clan
Fighting and Exp. System EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:14 am by Jasui

» Ryoku Kousei
Fighting and Exp. System EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:53 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Kousei Clan
Fighting and Exp. System EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:49 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Twin Blaze Swords Kattakana
Fighting and Exp. System EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:36 am by shotty11

» Sankaku Uminooya
Fighting and Exp. System EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:01 pm by Ami

» Recruitment Keiri
Fighting and Exp. System EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:17 pm by Vladamir Keiri

» Aizen Levisdeus
Fighting and Exp. System EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:13 pm by Aizen Levisdeus

Top posters
Somatsu Kenkaku (335)
Fighting and Exp. System Vote_lcapFighting and Exp. System Voting_barFighting and Exp. System Vote_rcap 
Kaito Daichi (223)
Fighting and Exp. System Vote_lcapFighting and Exp. System Voting_barFighting and Exp. System Vote_rcap 
Kai T. Kouseitan'i (216)
NG Admin (203)
Sorrow Fuuma (193)
Ami (140)
Rock Kouseitan'i (131)
Komi Yononoke (130)
Kasai Odoriko (111)
Chisoku Nejime (71)

Copyright
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software

NG Copyright

Powered by:

Special thanks go out to:

• © 2009 MC Inc.

• © 2009 Emmanuel Edwards (Forum & Design)
  • © 2009 Michael Woodham (Information)
  • © 2009 Zak Cvitkovic (Graphics)

• Fighting and Exp. System

Go down

Fighting and Exp. System Empty Fighting and Exp. System

Post by Getsuo R. Kouseitan'i Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:10 am

Guide - Fighting

Since this is an RPG based on the Naruto Mangas and Series, it will have a lot of combat situations. There are some steps that you should have in mind when in a middle of the battle.

1. If you are the topic creator, make sure you describe where you're located. Any trees, rivers or lakes, windy or dry weather, grass or dirt kind of ground and any other thing you might remember to describe it.

2. Always make sure you describe your location in the area and what direction does the objects around you are. This will help your opponent to visualize the scenario and to make a better post himself.

3. When moving around, make sure you describe how fast you are moving, from were to were you moved and the way you moved.

4. Be sure to use all of the previous rules to make a good and creative post.

Ex. Zack takes out a kunai and stabs it at Cody.

That is the wrong way. No excitement and creativity what so ever.Now here is the right way,

Ex: Zack looks to both left and right sides as he dashes towards Cody with a moderate speed. Eagerly, he attempts to thrust a kunai towards Cody's arm.

There is more detail and vivid explanation to this role playing. At least.

5. While fighting, if you are not attacking you are being attacked. As such, there are 3 ways of responding to an attack from your opponent.
      a) Defensee or Dodge.
      b) Counter It(Either with a jutsu or a weapon. Ex. The enemy releases a fire ball towards you, you do hand signs at the same time releasing a water technique, countering it.)
      c) Take the hit. (May be a logical explanation and may save you from being accused of god modding.
      d)Flee the battle(Might take some time to rp-post how you'll escape.)

Note; Keep it real and remember never to god mod.

6. There is no such thing as real immortality as to almost god modding. There is an exception of Jashin worshippers a.k.a Hidan's bloodline but everything has a weakness and requirement. Every RPC that battles must take damage at some point or else it will be claimed god modding.

7. If you are not responding to the battle for a long time, you will lose the battle.

Physical attacks deal damage as well, but they do not cost chakra nor stamina. This is because a basic punch or kick without any attributes are very easy to dodge or block. So as of this, each kick, throw, grab, punch, etc is worth -50 HP to the target's health.

If your character seems to have super strength or any other ability that boosts their physical ability then their attacks are worth -100 HP.

Guide - Experience

In this RPG, we use experience to boost ninjutsu, taijutsu, genjutsu, etc. There are three levels the techniques can reach, and with each level, the chakra cost and HP deduction is multiplied by two.

Ex: Fireball Technique: Lv. 1, Chakra Cost: 200, Dmg: 300
    LEVEL UP: Lv 2 Chakra Cost: 200 x2 = 400, Dmg: 300 x2 = 600

There are two ways to level up, by completing missions, fighting opponents. Here is an experience chart:

E rank Opponent/Mission/Training- 100 exp
    D rank Opponent/Mission/Training - 400 - 900 exp
    C rank Opponent/Mission/Training - 1000 - 4000 exp
    B rank Opponent/Mission/Training - 3000 - 9500 exp
    A rank Opponent/Mission/Training - 5000 exp

Note: Remember when making a training topic: make sure you put what type of training you're doing. An Admin will overlook the battle and give the amount of exp you earned.
    Ex: B-Rank Ninjutsu Training
    Getsuo R. Kouseitan'i
    Getsuo R. Kouseitan'i
    Administrator
    Administrator

Ninja Rep : 0

Back to top Go down