Naruto: Ninja Generation V. 3.0.1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

User Control Panel

Latest topics
» ~The Lighthouse~
Z"Ghost"Chinmoku EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:50 pm by Kai T. Kouseitan'i

» Uchiha Kenzurai
Z"Ghost"Chinmoku EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:12 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» The Uminooya Clan
Z"Ghost"Chinmoku EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:14 am by Jasui

» Ryoku Kousei
Z"Ghost"Chinmoku EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:53 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Kousei Clan
Z"Ghost"Chinmoku EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:49 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Twin Blaze Swords Kattakana
Z"Ghost"Chinmoku EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:36 am by shotty11

» Sankaku Uminooya
Z"Ghost"Chinmoku EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:01 pm by Ami

» Recruitment Keiri
Z"Ghost"Chinmoku EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:17 pm by Vladamir Keiri

» Aizen Levisdeus
Z"Ghost"Chinmoku EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:13 pm by Aizen Levisdeus

Top posters
Somatsu Kenkaku (335)
Z"Ghost"Chinmoku Vote_lcapZ"Ghost"Chinmoku Voting_barZ"Ghost"Chinmoku Vote_rcap 
Kaito Daichi (223)
Kai T. Kouseitan'i (216)
NG Admin (203)
Sorrow Fuuma (193)
Ami (140)
Rock Kouseitan'i (131)
Komi Yononoke (130)
Kasai Odoriko (111)
Chisoku Nejime (71)

Copyright
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software

NG Copyright

Powered by:

Special thanks go out to:

• © 2009 MC Inc.

• © 2009 Emmanuel Edwards (Forum & Design)
  • © 2009 Michael Woodham (Information)
  • © 2009 Zak Cvitkovic (Graphics)

• Z"Ghost"Chinmoku

Go down

Z"Ghost"Chinmoku Empty Z"Ghost"Chinmoku

GENERAL INFO

Name: Z Chinmoku “Ghost”

Height: 4’5

Weight: 80lbs

Ninja ID: 0224-599B-AC9C-9GFZ

Village: N/A

Element: Sound

Ninja Type: Offensive Wep. Expert

Character Information

Biography
    Z as born in the Village Hidden in the Valley; he was born along with his twin Reido. There family was a basically calm and collected one, his parents being Jounin of the village Hidden in the Valley. They were ninja noted as skilled Chinmoku ninja, both partners in silence, whom went to have a child, though instead of one had two. They were happy in the occurrence and hoped that both of them would be able to become exceptional shinobi. Him and his brother grew up in a nice environment, there parents went off on missions a lot though that didn’t affect there everyday lifestyle, they were raised in a good home, there parents were quiet, though taught the two good principles and the way of the shinobi, they also taught them the way of the Chinmoku clan. As Z got older him and his twin Reido got more and more better with team work, and thought that they could one day be partners in silence like there parents, being a great duo. Z went to the academy to hone his skills as a shinobi, and while learning how to become a shinobi he would practice the art of silence. Him and his brother agreed that they could be quiet at the academy, though should interact with others and be silent when they can master the true Chinmoku art of silence when they are true shinobi.

Description:Z is of short height with a slim build. His blond hair is spiked. His clothing consists of a high collar indigo shirt with no sleeves, black pants and boots, and black cloth covering his left leg and arm. and his chest is covered by two straps, held in place by a badge representing Fenrir, the animal that has come to be associated with himself. In addition to this he wears a gray hooded cloak. He also has seals in the form of tattoos on both of his wrists where he summons numerous weapons from.

Personality:Z exhibits a very calm and serious personality. He speaks with less formal diction, such as not using honorifics. he possessed incredible self-control of his emotions. He constantly displayed an emotionless personality. He only showed surprise when opponents proved more powerful or skilled than he had expected, and even then he didn't lose his composure. He did not possess any arrogance, and fully justified any statements he made about his power, even complimenting his opponents at times on their abilities. He also seems not to care much for his teammates nor his superiors and mostly feels that they are in the way with the exception of his partner. It should also be noted that he only exhibit these features in his personality when he speaks, which is quite rare.

OTHER INFO

Family: Reido Ryoushi Sherlock Holmes

Sensei:

Academy Teachers

1. etc.

Jounin Sensei

Students: Please list all of your students by squad:

Squad Name

Team: Your genin team and ALL of your chuunin teams:

Name of Genin Squad
    1. Squad Leader, Leave blank if you were Squad Leader

Name of Chuunin Squad
    1. Squad Leader, Leave blank if you were Squad Leader

Jutsu:

RP Sample:

Can you hear the thunder?
    Can you feel the rain, it pours
    Nail down all your windows
    And barricade the doors
    Mother nature's fury takes you by the hand,
    Showing all but mercy,
    Wreaking death upon the land

Clouds grew, ominous and black, over the sky of Taiyougakure. A storm was coming, a malicious and vindictive storm. But not just a storm was coming, a being of destruction, a being that wanted to erase villages from the face of the earth. Nothing was safe from its unholy wrath, for it had been wronged and now was coming to fix that with its own twisted sense of justice. Within this mass of clouds was a man, no a creature of turmoil, destruction, and suffering. Enraged over his failure to reduce Kumogakure to dust, he let out a howl of rage and anger. The storm began to pick up, raging across the sky. Winds billowing and blowing, rain beginning to torrentially descend upon the sun village. The winds howled, echoing the rage howl of the beast within the storm. The storm blotted out the sun, swept away the ash that lingered in the air, reduced the heat to nothing, and signaled the arrival of the beast. The clouds extended as far as the eye could see, the storm easily a kilometer across from one side to the other. The howling winds roared as they began to pick up in fierceness, the taller buildings of the village began to sway slightly in the strength of the winds. The rains fell faster and harder, the ground becoming soaked as the water begins to slowly pool. The sky crackled for a moment, before a lightning bolt streaked down the sky, striking into one of the now soaked small buildings. Lightning coursed through the building, screams of agony could be heard coming from it. More streaks of lightning streaked down from the sky, striking into the ground. Trees fractured, toppling over from the well placed lightning bolt strikes. A twenty meter circle was relatively, unharmed for the moment, the sphere was off center of the storm.

In the center of that circle, was a sphere of clouds so tightly packed that it seemed like part of the massive storm itself. Within that sphere stood a creature garbed in a long floor length cloak. Jet black, with red clouds dotting across the entire cloak itself. A large straw hat sat upon his head, jingling as its head moved. “Rip this world to pieces, Bid farewell to all you know” it said. Right as it finished, the formerly calm twenty meter circle was raging in fury and anger. The edges swirled, clouds beginning to descend, wind kicking up. Within seconds, the clouds and wind descended and crashed into the ground below it. The winds spinning through the quickly formed tornado began to shred through the buildings that were in its way. Within the center, the sphere of clouds descended. Touching down on the ground, the clouds evaporated off of the sphere returning to the sky. All that was left in its wake was the creature. Leathery grey skin could be seen where the cloak did not cover. The tornado rose upward and back into the storm clouds. Blood red eyes stared out looking out over the world before him, the destruction that he had caused. A twenty meter radius from where he was standing was completely leveled, buildings non-existent, rubble thrown hundreds of meters away. “Guess I shouldn’t have made such a flashy entrance… Too late now I suppose” he comments. “I wonder… Did anyone see that? Or do I get to walk around this village unnoticed in the midst of my wonderful storm...” he mutters to himself. Letting out a yawn he began to look around in the large sphere for anyone who might have survived the initial impact.

Shippu Toukai (Storm Release: Hurricane Destruction)

Last edited by Ghost on Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ghost
    Ghost

Ninja Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Z"Ghost"Chinmoku :: Comments

Post Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:40 pm by Jasui

Please write what year of the academy you are in rank, after that is done it is Approved.

Back to top Go down