Naruto: Ninja Generation V. 3.0.1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

User Control Panel

Latest topics
» ~The Lighthouse~
Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:50 pm by Kai T. Kouseitan'i

» Uchiha Kenzurai
Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:12 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» The Uminooya Clan
Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:14 am by Jasui

» Ryoku Kousei
Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:53 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Kousei Clan
Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:49 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Twin Blaze Swords Kattakana
Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:36 am by shotty11

» Sankaku Uminooya
Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:01 pm by Ami

» Recruitment Keiri
Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:17 pm by Vladamir Keiri

» Aizen Levisdeus
Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:13 pm by Aizen Levisdeus

Top posters
Somatsu Kenkaku (335)
Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) Vote_lcapAcademy Initiation (4 more people allowed) Voting_barAcademy Initiation (4 more people allowed) Vote_rcap 
Kaito Daichi (223)
Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) Vote_lcapAcademy Initiation (4 more people allowed) Voting_barAcademy Initiation (4 more people allowed) Vote_rcap 
Kai T. Kouseitan'i (216)
NG Admin (203)
Sorrow Fuuma (193)
Ami (140)
Rock Kouseitan'i (131)
Komi Yononoke (130)
Kasai Odoriko (111)
Chisoku Nejime (71)

Copyright
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software

NG Copyright

Powered by:

Special thanks go out to:

• © 2009 MC Inc.

• © 2009 Emmanuel Edwards (Forum & Design)
  • © 2009 Michael Woodham (Information)
  • © 2009 Zak Cvitkovic (Graphics)

• Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed)

+10
    .Britt~Britt
    Ayame Kouhei
    shotty11
    Getsuo R. Kouseitan'i
    Dimitrix Sirozaki
    Tomoko
    Juan
    Sorrow Uchiha
    Fayt
    Kaito Daichi
    14 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) Empty Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed)

Post by Kaito Daichi Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:13 pm

A bright sun was overhead as the new class of students gathered in the courtyard of the Academy. Each of these students had a bright future ahead of them. Some may become medic ninja, others tracker ninja, but for the most part they all want to become the strongest ninja ever. The headmaster of the Academy, an old monk, looked out upon all of these young minds with affection, seeing more then just their physical appearance. He knew there were several demons amongst the students, but said nothing, since there was no doubt among the more normal students there would be one or two true ninja masters, but they would not realize their true powers till later in their lives. The old monk smiled beneath his medium length white beard which he was now stroking in thought.

Last edited by Kaito Daichi on Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Kaito Daichi
    Kaito Daichi
    Global Moderators
    Global Moderators

Ninja Rep : 7

Back to top Go down

Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) Empty Re: Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed)

Post by Fayt Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:45 pm

Fayt was among the crowd of young shinobi, he was one of the few who's parents didn't show up to see him off on his first day, for the fact that they had passed, Fayt was here for one reason and that was to become the ultimate shinobi.
    Fayt
    Fayt

Ninja Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) Empty Re: Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed)

Post by Sorrow Uchiha Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:50 pm

Sorrow was back at the academy, this wasn't his first time here. Not much has changed from the last time he was here, same proctors and some of the same people. Some New faces though, a few catching his eye, he knew a few of them, not personally but has seen some of them around.
    Sorrow Uchiha
    Sorrow Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:54 pm

Juan stood on his tippy toes so he could see over the crowd.He smiled as his grandmother waved at him and then gave him a thumbs up.He returned the wave and the thumbs up.Juan felt sad his parents weren't alive to see this beautiful moment but his grandmother was there at it made him feel a bit better.Some people had whole familys others had none but it really showed the diversity this year will have.
    Juan
    Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomoko Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:34 pm

Tomoko stood off to the side, away from the closeness of the crowd. She was too short to see anything and she grumbled. "Stupid tall kids.." From her robes she drew a small book and opened it, perfering reading over the mumble of the crowd.
    Tomoko
    Tomoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimitrix Sirozaki Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:42 pm

dizzy was there in the middle of the crowd with his fox like grin with his open shirts trying to see his senseis and fellow students"man this Is so annoying"he said to himself biting his lip.
    Dimitrix Sirozaki
    Dimitrix Sirozaki
    Support Moderator
    Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Getsuo R. Kouseitan'i Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:08 pm

"Yo-Ho-Ho!" Getsuo muttered, chuckling to himself. Today would be the day his legacy begins, the first page of the most scared book that will be Getsuo's life. "This is my story!!" He smirked and ran to the front of the crowd, so they all can get a nice look at him. "Hey! Guys take a good look now! Because, I want you guys saying that you knew that guy when I'm the strongest ninja in the universe!" He shouted, whipping out his bow and shooting an arrow with red streaks on it into the air. After a couple seconds, the arrow exploded. "Haha!"
    Getsuo R. Kouseitan'i
    Getsuo R. Kouseitan'i
    Administrator
    Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimitrix Sirozaki Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:17 pm

dizzy saw the guy he looked at him and giggled"we will see in time hehe"he said gigling
    Dimitrix Sirozaki
    Dimitrix Sirozaki
    Support Moderator
    Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:26 pm

Juan looked at the cocky boy in the front.Watch him hes going to be the center of failure.And watch his parents scold him .Juan pushed to get in the front and looked at him smiling.Then he walked up next to him."This is the academy fool we usually keep him in a cage so his ego won't get out.Sorry for the interruption."Juan then walked back into the crowd.
    Juan
    Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomoko Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:35 pm

Hearing the loud child's yelling Tomoko frowned and slammed her book shut. It was a good part too... She looked at the one who hollared and mumbled, "I bet I won't be the only one gettin' bad grades.."
    Tomoko
    Tomoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Getsuo R. Kouseitan'i Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:43 pm

Getsuo smiled and saw Juan come toward him. He must be coming to shake my hand cause I'm so awesome. A vein bulged out of his forehead upon hearing his comment and growled. "Hey douche bag! Watch your mouth before I take you down!" Getsuo smirked and saw him walking away. "Yeah, that's right." He smirked and crossed his arms, putting the bow away.
    Getsuo R. Kouseitan'i
    Getsuo R. Kouseitan'i
    Administrator
    Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:46 pm

Hearing the remark Juan turned around with a questionable look on his face."Well if your ego is to large to hurt ill just punch you in the mouth."Juan walked over to Getsou and shoved him trying to shove him on the ground.
    Juan
    Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomoko Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:48 pm

Tomoko, seeing the boys in a fuss, walked over and mumbled. "Um.. I don't think you two should be making threats at each other.. Its the first day so please be nice?" She smiled and waited for their reply. ^^'
    Tomoko
    Tomoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:50 pm

Tsuna walked into the courtyard he was a bit late as he had gone to see his parent's grave site to tell them he had been accepted into the place and then took off running he came in with a smile he wore a solid black kimono it didnt seem to match his brown hair or brown eyes at all along his neck was a black string and connected to the string was a silver cross it had belonged to his father and he wore it everyday to remember him he looked around at all the other children some seemed to be arguing another seemed to stay away from the other's with a book and another just seemed to giggle at everyone else it didnt seem people were to keen on being friendly here at all but Tsuna wasnt very surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimitrix Sirozaki Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:52 pm

he went to girl side"now now no need to fight loud kid if you want to be a great ninja I suggest you calm down and leave you're skills do the talking in practise as for you leave him be is not you're concern if he fails or not"he said next to the girl side
    Dimitrix Sirozaki
    Dimitrix Sirozaki
    Support Moderator
    Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Getsuo R. Kouseitan'i Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:53 pm

He was pushed onto the ground and then rolled back into a standing position. "Alright! You asked for it!" Using his immense skill with the bow and arrow, and drew three, placing them onto the bow. He jumped back, shooting them at Juan, each heading for a vital spot. Since he transferred a bit of his wind chakra into the blade, it increased the speed and striking power of them, which hopefully cause immense damage.

He turned to the two people, growling. He stuck his tongue at them and focused on Juan.
    Getsuo R. Kouseitan'i
    Getsuo R. Kouseitan'i
    Administrator
    Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:55 pm

Tsuna seeing the boy draw his bow it seemed slow to him as he saw who he was aiming for Tsuna suddenly leaped and kicked juan out of the way with both feet to the side of his arm letting the arrows pass harmlessly between them he fell onto his back and had the wind knocked out of him "whew that was dangerous" he said wheezing slightly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomoko Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:56 pm

"Hey!! Wait stop! We'll get in trouble you guys!" Tomoko waved her arms and kept asking them to stop.
    Tomoko
    Tomoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:03 pm

Tsuna got up and dusted off his black kimono and walked over to Getsuo and smiled warmly as he threw an arm around his shoulder "hey now we're all here for the same reason no need to be so violent i mean come on that was dangerous right there" he continues to smile warmly as he said these words calmly and with a friendly tone "and you" he looks to juan "should be more careful"

Back to top Go down

Post by Getsuo R. Kouseitan'i Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:04 pm

He arched an eyebrow and sighed. "Sorry, but tell that guy to watch his step!" He groaned and crossed his arms, narrowing his eyes.
    Getsuo R. Kouseitan'i
    Getsuo R. Kouseitan'i
    Administrator
    Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:08 pm

Tsuna raises an eyebrow as well at Getsuo's words "well shouldnt we all watch our steps? if we dont we might trip man" he says jokingly he pulls out a piece of candy and pops it into his mouth as he looks at everyone with that warm kind smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimitrix Sirozaki Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:09 pm

dizzy laughed"my my haha I guess this will be a fun year haha can't wait for it"he said laughing puting his hand over his mouth trying to hold back the sarcastic laughter
    Dimitrix Sirozaki
    Dimitrix Sirozaki
    Support Moderator
    Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomoko Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:12 pm

Seeing that the tall male had settled the dispute, and she helped not at all, Tomoko stepped back out of the crowd and reopened her book. "..." I guess fighting solves fighting..
    Tomoko
    Tomoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:16 pm

Tsuna looks around and suddenly sits down "well now it looks like everything is all settled now lets sit down and talk people i would like to know who im going to be in classes with so we can be friends" he said softly still smiling he popped another piece of candy into his mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:42 pm

Juan looked at Gensou."Next time to point that bow at me ill brake your neck.And you thanks for pushing me out of the way but try not to get yourself hurt."
    Juan
    Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next