Naruto: Ninja Generation V. 3.0.1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

User Control Panel

Latest topics
» ~The Lighthouse~
Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:50 pm by Kai T. Kouseitan'i

» Uchiha Kenzurai
Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:12 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» The Uminooya Clan
Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:14 am by Jasui

» Ryoku Kousei
Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:53 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Kousei Clan
Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:49 pm by Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

» Twin Blaze Swords Kattakana
Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:36 am by shotty11

» Sankaku Uminooya
Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:01 pm by Ami

» Recruitment Keiri
Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:17 pm by Vladamir Keiri

» Aizen Levisdeus
Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:13 pm by Aizen Levisdeus

Top posters
Somatsu Kenkaku (335)
Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAcademy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 2 Voting_barAcademy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kaito Daichi (223)
Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAcademy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 2 Voting_barAcademy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kai T. Kouseitan'i (216)
NG Admin (203)
Sorrow Fuuma (193)
Ami (140)
Rock Kouseitan'i (131)
Komi Yononoke (130)
Kasai Odoriko (111)
Chisoku Nejime (71)

Copyright
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software

NG Copyright

Powered by:

Special thanks go out to:

• © 2009 MC Inc.

• © 2009 Emmanuel Edwards (Forum & Design)
  • © 2009 Michael Woodham (Information)
  • © 2009 Zak Cvitkovic (Graphics)

• Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed)

+10
    .Britt~Britt
    Ayame Kouhei
    shotty11
    Getsuo R. Kouseitan'i
    Dimitrix Sirozaki
    Tomoko
    Juan
    Sorrow Uchiha
    Fayt
    Kaito Daichi
    14 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 2 Empty Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed)

Post by Kaito Daichi Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

A bright sun was overhead as the new class of students gathered in the courtyard of the Academy. Each of these students had a bright future ahead of them. Some may become medic ninja, others tracker ninja, but for the most part they all want to become the strongest ninja ever. The headmaster of the Academy, an old monk, looked out upon all of these young minds with affection, seeing more then just their physical appearance. He knew there were several demons amongst the students, but said nothing, since there was no doubt among the more normal students there would be one or two true ninja masters, but they would not realize their true powers till later in their lives. The old monk smiled beneath his medium length white beard which he was now stroking in thought.

Last edited by Kaito Daichi on Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Kaito Daichi
    Kaito Daichi
    Global Moderators
    Global Moderators

Ninja Rep : 7

Back to top Go down

Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed)

Post by Getsuo R. Kouseitan'i Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:46 pm

He growled and clenched his fist, growling at Juan. "Heh.." He smirked. "Yeah right."
    Getsuo R. Kouseitan'i
    Getsuo R. Kouseitan'i
    Administrator
    Administrator

Ninja Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Academy Initiation (4 more people allowed)

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:50 pm

Tsuna slaps the ground "oh for candies sake you two stop with the macho posing i mean really cliche ya know" he says jokingly "besides we all know your just bored and want something to do"

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayt Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:00 am

Fayt looked at the group of kids socializing and turned the other way not exactly interested in what they were saying or what they were doing for that matter.
    Fayt
    Fayt

Back to top Go down

Post by Getsuo R. Kouseitan'i Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:26 am

Getso, spotting a lone ranger out of the crowd, decided to leave and walk over to him. He came across Fayt and places his hand on his shoulder. "Hey there? You okay?"
    Getsuo R. Kouseitan'i
    Getsuo R. Kouseitan'i
    Administrator
    Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayt Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:19 am

Fayt looked over his shoulder at the boy and moved his shoulder so the boy wasnt touching him. "And You are.."
    Fayt
    Fayt

Back to top Go down

Post by Getsuo R. Kouseitan'i Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:42 pm

Getuso chuckled nervously, a sweat drop running down the side of his face. Err..This guy's creepy.. He thought and then remembered he skipped the introductions. "Oh! I'm Getsuo Kouseitan'i, best ninja in training at your service!" He said, smiling and holding out his hand.
    Getsuo R. Kouseitan'i
    Getsuo R. Kouseitan'i
    Administrator
    Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayt Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:25 pm

Fayt only looked at this boys hand, not wanting to shake it. Zero respect he had for the eager ninja who were most likely to die due to they're arrogance. "Fayt Hazuki." he replied to the boy and said it in a cold tone and turned away from him shortly after wards and looked at some of the teachers around.
    Fayt
    Fayt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:28 pm

Tsuna leaped up and threw his arm around Getsuo's neck playing pulling him close and rubbing his head with his fist "hey now why do you get to be the best? what if i wanna be the best buddy?" he asked playfully as he let go of Getsuo he looked at Fayt and wondered why he was so what was the word he thought of oh yes gloomy

Back to top Go down

Post by Getsuo R. Kouseitan'i Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:59 pm

He smiled and looked at Tsuna, who threw his arm around the young wind fox demon. He sighed and shook his head in an attempt to get out of the nuggie. "Heh heh, I guess so? Hey, what's your name?" He asked, the smile still pasted onto his face.
    Getsuo R. Kouseitan'i
    Getsuo R. Kouseitan'i
    Administrator
    Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:02 pm

Tsuna grins a goofy grin and points to himself with his thumb "i am Tsuna Youshi and im gonna be the first youshi since the clan founder to achieve the third stage so everyone will know who i am whats your name buddy?" he asked happily

Back to top Go down

Post by Getsuo R. Kouseitan'i Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:40 am

He gave Tsuna a thumbs up and smiled. "Getsuo Kouseitan'i."
    Getsuo R. Kouseitan'i
    Getsuo R. Kouseitan'i
    Administrator
    Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:46 am

Tsuna punched his shoulder softly grinning still "nice ta meetcha Getsuo lets become the top guy's here and show them some real ninja skills" he says warmly as though it were a mere joke as Tsuna does not want anyone upset

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayt Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:21 am

Fayt scoffed at the thought of one of these two becoming the top ninja in the academy, a silly thought was what Fayt was thinking of it.
    Fayt
    Fayt

Back to top Go down

Post by shotty11 Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:24 pm

Shion hung out by himself he wanted to be friends with these guys but didnt exacly know how to go about it.Ahh im so awkward he laughed to himself.He was a nice enough guy and all but in group situations where others were having fun hed freeze up.he over heard a conversation going on before"Hey there Fate was it thats a cool name why so angry?"He asked trying to look as cool as possible.
    shotty11
    shotty11

Ninja Rep : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Kouhei Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:07 am

Ayame Kouhei would walk upon the grounds of the grand world academy of the ninjas. This was her first step upon the grounds and her parents had came along with her. Her parents were Miyu Kouhei, Matt Kouhei. She smile proudly on this clear sky day with the sun shining brightly on her. Ayame had finally been accepted into the academy, at the age of 10 years old.

Ayame Kouhei could be seen wearing her light pink dress with the blue ruffles that day with her black knee leggings under neath it with her black clogs on. She somehow mange to squeeze her way up to the front of her crowd with her small size. She would stare at the head master of the academy and then view her peers. It seem that more boys were there than girls to her but who knows where they might be.

Ayame Kouhei just turn to her parents and look at their proud smiles instead of conserving with her other fellow students as she was a bit afraid to talk to them anyways. They might find her a bit offish she thinks if she talk to them. So she just say to her parents in a happy tone voice. "Thank you for allowing me the chance to come here and start on my ninja path."
    Ayame Kouhei
    Ayame Kouhei

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:03 am

Tsuna eyed the girl who came in a bit later and smiled leaving Getsuo to his own inventions and walked over with his graceful step he was smiling widely his brown hanging over his eyes slightly a deep brown color his eyes were as was his hair he wore a blck kimono fit for men it did not seem to match with him at all neither did the silver cross that hung from his neck ad fell upon his chest he stopped a foot or so away from the girl and bowed politely smiling "nice ta meetcha im Tsuna youshi" he waves slightly to her as he awaited her reply he calmly popped a piece of candy into his mouth and chewed on it slowly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Kouhei Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:06 am

She would suddenly watch as a boy walk towards her who look very handsome in what he wore. But some reason he sounded like he had a accent. But Ayame Miyuki would eye him as he spoke introducing herself, he was very polite but she didn't want to let down her guard on the first day. Still she would put a smile on her face and say "Very nice to meet you. I am Ayame Kouhei."

Her parents after watching someone come and greet their little daughter decided they would go then. They say their good-byes and walk out of the grounds with their little daughter staring after them. This would be the first day of the many she'll not have her parents around to take care of her. She would look down suddenly quiet as a peek. As she didn't want to talk anymore.
    Ayame Kouhei
    Ayame Kouhei

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:14 am

Tsuna smiled wider still as he heard Ayame's name "well Ayame thats a nice name" he says softly with a kind tone as he looks around he points to juan "thats Juan kinda touchy on certain things careful what you say" he says jokingly as he then points to Getsuo "thats Getsuo a little cocky but a fun guy from what i've seen so far he uses a bow pretty well to i might add" he said happily he turned to Fayt "thats Fayt he is gloomy moody kinda guy its weird im sure its just a phase though" he waves his hand like he is dismissing it he turns around and looks around and points to dizzy "thats um i have no idea he just likes to giggle and stop fights with the book girl i should learn their names its rude to talk like this about them" he said laughing lightly as he turned back to Ayame and points his thumb to himself "im that weird funny guy who you wonder if he is really there or kinda in his own mind" he says laughing again

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Kouhei Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:23 am

While the sun shines done upon Ayame, she would listen to this boy, what was his name again. She would think really hard before it hit her. The name of the boy was Tsuna. Ayame hope she wouldn't forget it so easy. She was bad with names she through and she had a hard time of remembering those not close to her. Especially with her shyness.

As Tsuna begin to introduced everyone She would stay quiet as she studies each one he points out. There was definitely more guys than girls as she saw. The first person was Juan, who seems to be a touchy guy from the description of Tsuna. The next one that he had pointed out to her was another boy, the name seem to be Getsuo. That name she was going have a problem with in remembering, maybe she should come up with a nickname for this boy.

Ayame would chuckle out loud and look at the next boy she saw Tsuna pointed out. She heard the name Faye and through to herself, ~Seems like a easy name to remember.~ She would grin and look upon the next person who Tsuna didn't seem to remember his name. She decided she would find out for herself and file their names to hopefully be remember.

She would then speak up at last in some kind of whisper tone through not really a whisper. It was more of a quiet voice. She say to him, "Thank you for the information."
    Ayame Kouhei
    Ayame Kouhei

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:29 am

Tsuna nods and the grabs his bag of candy and pops another piece into his mouth savoring the sweet taste of it he offered the bag to Ayame "your very welcome Ayame and would you like some candy?" he asked softly he continued to smiled warmly at her so she would know he was a very friendly person an it was often people liked him quite a lot he made many friends although that did come with he mad enemies as well

Tsuna laughed lightly at the thought of his enemies although he couldnt picture their faces so he put funny faces upon then and one even had a piece of candy for a head he thought that looked very tasty right now but snapped back to reality rather quickly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Kouhei Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:35 am

Ayame would glance at the bag that was offer to her and peek inside of it. It was fill with candy like this boy, Tsuna had been place in his mouth as she had watch. She was unsure whether to trust this boy but she was a bit drooling by now for the delicious candy. So Ayame would slide a hand in and get a handful of candy and brought it out.

In her hand she look at she had 8 pieces of candy. She would smile then and take a piece biting into it. As she chew the piece of the candy she was glance at the boy. She through he was awful polite and nice. This boy would be a good friend to her, but still she wanted to learn more about him before she became good friends with him. So Ayame would open her mouth as the following words came out.

"So what is there to do around this school?" She wanted to know this and look at him smiling. Ayame Kouhei was thankfully for the candy and she love to have some more. But she just pop a couple of pieces she had in her palm of her left hand chewing it as well.
    Ayame Kouhei
    Ayame Kouhei

Back to top Go down

Post by shotty11 Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:37 am

Shion stared at the fate kid who seemed lost in his own world.He quickly came to the decision he was ignoring him."Hmm i see this conversation is going nowhere. Maybe ill see you around kid" He said and left his confidence in his ability to make friends dropped even lower."He walked around and seen a girl she seemed really nice ."Hi im shion uchiha" he said to the girl in the pink dress.He noticed the guy standing there."Oh hi sorry about that friend he said nervously rubbing his head.I see you were trying to get your date on" he said smiling holding out his pinky[appaently it means girlfriend in japenese culture]
    shotty11
    shotty11

Back to top Go down

Post by .Britt~Britt Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:28 pm

She had awoke late on this exciting day. Shiori walked into the academy garden and saw a bunch of kids. She smiled. It seemed like it was going to be an exciting year. She explored the area, secretly eavesdropping on the conversations. There wasn't really anything exciting being said. She sat on the grass, keeping herself isolated from the crowd. She let out a light sigh and fell to a laying position on the the ground. She closed her eyes and drifted away in her thoughts.
    .Britt~Britt
    .Britt~Britt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Kouhei Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:11 am

She would sigh as another boy it seems, Ayame insert the name Shion in her mind. Through she knew she would forget it at a later point somehow. She would giggle as she thinks this boy is crazy when he says ~Trying to get your date on.~ Then Ayame would stare up at the sun while yawning, she had nothing to do really as she wonder what there was to do in this school.

Suddenly Ayame saw another girl show up, finally someone who wasn't boy she thinks. She wonders if she should go over to say hi thinking this girl will be nice to talk with. Ayame glance at the boys and figure they were better than nothing though so she just left he girl alone. If the girl wanted to talk then she might come over and talk to her.

Ayame would then cursty and stare at the boy. "My name is Ayame Kouhei. It is a pleasure to meet you Shion." She would then giggle and quiet down again. She wasn't really use to talking so much, who knows maybe someone will break her out of this quiet stage during the years she has here at the academy.
    Ayame Kouhei
    Ayame Kouhei

Back to top Go down

Post by shotty11 Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:24 am

Shion eyes were closed and he laughed lowering his pinky.It would seem his suspisions were confirmed she was really nice.He turned to look at her in the middle of her curtsy.oh shion thought of how rude he was being and bowed a little."Ayame chan" he said greeting her."Wow Your really nice" he didnt believe it.Most girls he knew were really conceeded and not willing to talk."Kouhei huh is that your clan?"
    shotty11
    shotty11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next